17

*Trigger warning*

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

*Trigger warning*

I called her, but her phone was just ringing. This hella panicked me. I tried again but, no response.

I rushed towards my car, whereas Manas and dad were asking me what happened. I didn't want to bother these guys so i chose to ignore them. I started my car and staright headed towards Kiara's home, it felt foreign to go to her home because I haven't been in the past year and suddenly popping at her house seems weird.

Kiara is just someone who wants my attention, she is more likely to be a psychopath. Her mother passed away due to breast cancer when she was a kid and her dad was lonely so he didn't spare much time on his daughter. He just visits her sometime. I don't know why her dad isn't sending her to a mental hospital because the way she she behaves and all, the next time she calls Preshtha or anyone a whore or a slut. I'm slapping her. I don't give a fuck if she is a women. I have tolerated her enough.

As I reached her home, her younger sister, shruti opened the door. She has always been a bitch to me, just like her sister.

"Where is Kiara?" I asked her.

She had a disappointing face which meant she didn't liked my presence. I don't care if she likes it or not. Nor do I like stepping in this house but the fact that someone is taking up their own life just for me. Na, I'm not that cruel.

"Who asked you to come here?" She said

"Excuse me" I cleared my throat, "your sister is head over heels for me and she was on the stake of taking her life"

"She doesn't need you" she waved off.

"Shruti, don't talk to Rudra like that" I heard Kiara climbing down the staircase.

"Di.." shruti immediately rushed to help her. I rolled my eyes as I see the drama which is being displayed in front of me.

"Rudra, sit here" Kiara said as her face turned pale. I kind of pitied on her seeing like this. I took a seat opposite to her. Her wrist was covered in a bandage, she asked shruti to bring some coffee.

"I don't need. I already had my evening snacks" I said. Who knows they might mix some chemical in the coffee and drug me. It is better to be on the safer side.

"Sure" her sister replied.

"Are you gone crazy Kiara?" I shouted at her. She jumped from her seat listening to the frequency of my voice. "Slitting your wrist? Really?" I was frustrated seeing her scared face. Is she even scared or just acting like she is scared, because when we dated she always used to shout back and today she is quiet as hell.

"Rudra, see even you love me" she said as she came and sat beside me. Love? My foot

"No, you are mistaking yourself Kiara. I just came here as your ex-boyfriend. Nothing else and I don't love you anymore. Get that shit straight in your head. OKAY?" I screamed at her. She let sink in what I said and she seemed sad. I never really want someone to be sad because of me, but she is just not understanding me so I have to he rude to her.

"Rudra.. babe... we can give our relationship a second chance. We never know what can happen" she came and sat beside. To my suprise she even cupped my face. Although I wasn't looking at her, she was wanting me to look at her.

I distanced myself from her, because it just didn't seem right. "I know what will happen,  if we patch up. You will again cheat on me with multiple men and hurt me" I said as anger fumed over me. "So it is better you leave me alone" I joined my hands.

"Rudra baby.."

"Don't baby me Kiara. I'm not your boyfriend anymore and I'll never be in the future" I said harshly and pushed her away.

"Take care of yourself and I don't want this drama. It's better if you move on" I said my last words and turned to leave. When I was about to turn the knob of the door.

I heard Shruti cry. "Di.. Kiara. Get up. You can't do this just because a guy doesn't want you" hearing these words I rushed towards the girls.

Kiara, was lying in plethora of blood. She was not moving at all and her eyes were popped out of the socket. I was so numb seeing this scene in front of me, until Shruti was shooking my shoulders.

"Rudra, please help.. she is losing a lot of blood. I'm scared. If she will... " she cried in pain. No, this is the last thing I would ever want with my enemies. She is my ex, how can I do this to her.

I nodded and carried her towards my car. I asked shruti to carry first aid box with her. I placed Kiara in the passenger seat whereas, shruti was sitting with her, trying to wake her up and doing the first aid.

In no time we reached the hospital and rushed Kiara to the doctor. She was shifted to Intensive Care Unit, and doctors were coming in & out of the ICU. Maybe, just maybe I would have said yes to her, then her life wouldn't have been at stake, anyway I'm a guy with a cold heart and I don't have any emotions but Kiara has, maybe she would have been happy if I said yes to her. Maybe I would have tried loving her. Shit.

I want Preshtha and Manas right now. These are the two people who understand me thoroughly. I just want someone to listen to me and probably this two guys are the only guys who hear me out. I want them with me right now. I clutched my hair as I was going on crazy.

Kiara's dad came in few minutes and talked to the doctor. When he saw me he caught me by my collar and boxed me.

Ouch, it hurts.

I started walking backwards, and tumbled on the empty chair which was already placed behind me. I was trying to soothe my pain, when her dad said "you are the cause of my daughter's health right?" He said with so much anger and gave me a tight slap.

"Because of you she is in depression for the past one year. Why the hell can't you understand she loves you so much?... huh?" He said with a fearing voice. It scared me so much that I would shit in my pants.

"No one will ever love you like my daughter did." He said and left my collar & went towards the ICU.

I was having a blurred vision but I could see shruti having a empathetic look.

×-×-×

A/N: heavy chapters started lol. Yayyy. So what are your guesses what would happen next?

Rudraजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें