31

Preshtha and aai seemed so tensed, when I gained back my consciousness

The fact that Kiara was going to touch me without my consent, made me want to have a bath in the ganges. Yuck.

Well, the ganges was not possible right now, so I took a shower and came back. Preshtha was insisting me to not go in the bathroom because she was scared that I may fall in there.

"Thank god, you came back safe" I heard Preshtha's voice which was relieved. Was she serious about me falling in the bathroom.

"Yeah babe" I chuckled.

She was looking stressed at something, so I just gave in and asked her, "what happened to my bubble" I slid my arms around her waist and kept my face on her shoulder blade, inhaling her feminine floral scent, damn. I'm lovin' it.

"I don't have anything to wear" she made a puppy face looking at me, tilting her head.

"No worries, when Rudra is here" my eyes brightened up, because like cliche movies I'm gonna give her my tshirt which I'm wearing right now.

I removed my tshirt and handed it to her whilst she gave me a confusing look.

"I'm not like your 'normal girlfriends' keep that with you" she air quoted normal girlfriend a big smile was playing on my lips. "You are going to be my wife, right" her cheeks were tainted in red colour, I was loving it already. I'm just feeling so blessed to have this really shy girl with me, I can't wait to spoil her anymore and make her my bad girl.

Right now, I was just in my shorts. That's all. My sudden instincts to tease this lil shy girl awakened so I just turned her around and pulled her body towards me. She looked all confused initially, but when she understood what I was doing she was blushing hard, so much that she couldn't even look into my eyes and I wanted my girl to look at me.

I tilted her chin so that her gaze stops at me and her breathe hitched. I couldn't stop myself from kissing her lips. I leaned ahead but she stopped by placing her palm in front of my face.

Mood: destroyed.

"Ugh. Why?" I was frustrated at her.

"I want clothes. I can't be in jeans 24/7" she gave me a stern look. I nodded at her disinterestingly and went to my closet to find something for her.

I ended up giving her my football jersey and a sweatpant. She was looking so hot in my clothes. Damn, I wanted to smother her with my kisses.