twenty-two. three choices

"She's waking up! Oh my goodness!"

"Oh hush up for a moment!"

"But I'm so excited!"

You hear the sound of sweet voices around you as you slowly wake up. Stirring gently you feel something as soft as a cloud looks, beneath you and you sniffle. The overwhelming smells of sweet fruits and flowers stings your senses and brings you up to a slow sitting position. Once again your back feels heavy and you reach up, rubbing your tired eyes.

Blinking back softly, when you open your eyes you immediately shut them when a brightness blinds you. "Oh! Yes, honey, it takes a bit of time to adjust to...just blink slowly.",a sweet french-accented voice says. When the feminine voice places a hand on your shoulder you feel calm, safe.

Listening to her instructions you blink back softly and slowly open your eyes. You gasp softly and jump back at the sight of a bumble bee floating in front of your face, the anthropomorphic bee isn't what surprises you. It's the small white wings spread on her back that make your eyes widen and hand slap over your mouth. Beside her is a doe with those same angelic wings.

"Wha...",you breathe out against your hand while looking around. All around you it's bright and beautiful, you're on a fluffy white cloud and all around you fluffy white clouds are about. Buildings of gold and silver are all around when you look past golden gates.

Your heart is pounding in your chest and you bring your hands to smack against your cheeks. This isn't real, there's no way you are where you think you are. The bee grabs your hands as you smack your cheeks hot. "What are you—" The bee jumps back when you let out a loud scream of surprise at the sight of your hands. They're flesh colored and normal, all five fingers.

"Just give her a moment.",the doe whispers to the startled bee.

When you look down and grab at your hair it's all human like, all of it the same as when you were alive. On your pretty dress is a name tag with your first and last name. Turning your neck you gasp at the sight of large white wings sprouting from your back. Grabbing at them with wide and unblinking eyes you breathe heavily. "What in the h—",your brows pinch at the gag that interrupts your words.

"You can't say such words here, honey!",the bee exclaims with a sweet smile across her yellow-skinned face. Your eyes widen as you look to her and she puts up her black colored hands with a smile across her round lips. "Please just calm down and listen to us, Y/N."

Breathing heavily and placing your hands around your stomach you nod slowly. The doe then floats forward with a smile, her flapping white wings distracting. "Y/N L/N...you are in Heaven!",she exclaims and you jump at the two poppers they pull out of nowhere and set off. Golden confetti falls and you look between the two of them in confusion.

"Wh-What?!",you shout in complete and utter disbelief.

They both flinch at the way you shout. The bee nervously moves towards you. "U-Um—I-I know it's very scary to know you've passed on but you're in eternal paradise now! All because you were a heavenly person while living! Everything you could ever want is here."

Your face is filled with confusion as you look between the two of them. What is she talking about? You've been dead for eighty years and just before you woke up you were in Hell. Why are these two speaking to you like it's not big deal a demon is suddenly an angel in Heaven?

Redemption. Charlie was right. It's possible to rehabilitate a demon...you were rehabilitated!

You're in Heaven now. As an angel...but how?

"Y/N if it's not too much—and you can so say no—but do you mind telling me when you died?" Snapping out of your thoughts you look to the doe who holds a tablet in her arm. She snorts while pointing at the machine before looking to you with a sweet smile. "For some reason it is not showing up for me or Bee."