Don't Mess w/ Officer Kelly

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Sophie

We took a long relaxing hot shower. And I'll be honest, it helped a lot with the soreness. After we got dressed and grabbed our stuff, we were set to go.

We got out of the cabin and placed our stuff in his trunk.

"I never thought I'd say this, but I'm really going to miss this cabin." He says as he pulls me into a hug and kisses my lips. I love looking into his eyes, especially when he had the whole 5 o'clock shadow going on. It made his eyes glisten even more.

I sighed, hugging him around his waist as he cradled me in his arms.

"We can always come back here on Fridays and Saturdays instead of date night?" I suggested making him smile.

"You know? I love the idea. We can make this into our little piece of heaven. My dad hasn't used this cabin in over two years, I'm sure he won't mind one bit." He says making me smile.

"So it's settled! We'll come back Saturday." I say smiling. He narrows his eyebrows, giving me a pout.

"What? Why Saturday? What about this Friday?"

"You have an away game this Friday remember? By the time you get back, it will be midnight or so. We won't have long to-"

"Nonsense! Coach gives us the option to drive out there instead of joining the bus! Why don't you go with me to the game? We can come back here after the game?" His mischievous smile makes it so hard for me to resist. I bite my lip and.

"Please? We can stop at the cheesecake factory on the way back?" I scuff at his words.

"Ugg, fine. I hate you!" I sneer, wrinkling my nose, making him chuckle.

"No, you don't! You love me."

"No. I hate you, no, let me correct that! I loath you, Logan Spencer. You know my weaknesses far too well." He chuckles, throwing his head back and hugging me tightly. He buries his face on the curve of my neck and moans.

"What?" I ask, curiously. He looks at me, with a slight smile. " I love your smell, you know that?" He says making me blush.

"You smell like fresh-cut peaches. I love that. It's invigorating. Makes me wild." He smirks mischievously making me blush. I lean close, letting him place his index on my chin and softly kiss my lips.

A sigh escapes me as I bite my lower lip. "If we don't get out of here, we'll never leave, and you know that. Our parents are going to be pissed off that we haven't reported back since yesterday after school." I raise an eyebrow maki g him pout.

"Logan?" I say sternly and cross my hands' making him chuckle.

"Ok, fine. Friday night?" He negotiates making me roll my eyes. But he's right. I am so looking forward to coming back here next Friday night.