Wolf Pride

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Sophie (Friday Night, last game before playoffs begin)

I was super excited to go on those stands today. Logan was pumped. He had been excited all day over this game, and I completely believe in him. I know he'll take them to victory.

He drove to school wearing his uniform on. We had accidentally fallen asleep for a little too long in my room. Since Coach lets them have a free day of practice when there's a game, we decided to get chinese take-out and go to my house.

I had set up a small tent with blankets, kind of how he did for me on our first date.

We watched a movie and ate, afterward we settled on the pillows and fell asleep

We watched a movie and ate, afterward we settled on the pillows and fell asleep. If it wasn't for Aaron, my brother, who came in and woke us up, we would be in so much trouble. We probably would of missed the game.

We had already made plans to be in my house so he had his stuff in the car already. He showered in my in-suite bathroom and got ready.

He drove us there fast. . . but don't worry! He still obeyed the traffic rules. He knows I get moody when he doesn't.

He parked the car and quickly made his way to my door. He quickly pulled me to him, kissing my lips and picking me up bridal style as we walked to the entrance.

Older couples from our town giggled at his behavior. The ladies would tell him he was being such a gentleman with me.

"Ok baby. I'll see you in there, ok?" He said frantically. His voice gave out his excitement, I was feeling nervous for him.

"Ok. Good luck babe." I said with a smile in my face, caressing his cheek.

He smiled and kissed my lips again. "I don't need luck as long as you're with me." He said making me smile.

"Sophie!" Lexie and Troy called out my name making me turn. Logan pulled me tight around my waist and kissed me again, grasping his helmet tight on his hand. "Here. Take my keys and wallet. Take care of them for me. I'll see you later." That's when I realized I had left my stuff, along with his phone and mine in his car. Though I probably won't need it, so I left it alone.