A Smile On the Window

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Sophie

It was near 11:30 at night. Troy tends to sleep at my house when my parents are away. It makes my dad feel like we're protected knowing there's a responsible man in the house. They said they'd be back by Monday, so I'm hoping I get to see them tomorrow morning before school begins.

We had all headed out to sleep. Troy was still weary from yesterday's party; he headed to sleep earlier than usual tonight.

I laid in bed trying to sleep, but I kept wondering what Logan was doing right now. I have been texting with him all day. He had a few errands to run for his mom today so we didn't get to spend time together like we had hoped last night after he had dropped me off from the party.

Just when I started closing my eyes, my phone buzzed. I picked it up and glanced at it, it was a call from Logan. I picked it up and right away he answered.

"Go to sleep already. Stop thinking of me." It made me smile and I rolled my eyes as I replied.

'What makes you think, I'm thinking of you? Maybe I was asleep and you woke me up." I replied.

"Liar. You know you were thinking of me. You know why?" He replied.

I rolled my eyes, though it did make my stomach flutter. It was true, I constantly think of him. Undeniable that he roams my mind more often than I'd like to admit.

"What are you doing up so late?" He asked in a low voice.

"Nothing. Just here. Trying to stay warm." I replied. It was true, my room was cold. The temperature was getting pretty cold and soon it would start to snow.

"Maybe I can help you stay warm." He said again in a low husky voice. My stomach leaped into a heave of butterflies fluttering wildly in my stomach. "Shut up! How can you keep me warm? You're there, I'm here. No way that could happen. I'll just have to suck it up until I get a new heater for my room."

He laughed, and my stomach turned even more wild as I heard a faint tapping on my glass door leading to the balcony. Logan had climbed up the side of my house, and onto my balcony to talk to me.

My eyes widened; I jolted up from my bed to open the sliding door. "Logan? Are you crazy? It's three stories high! You could have gotten hurt." I whispered as I pulled him inside. If Troy's grandma noticed he was here, I have no idea how she'd react.

He chuckled and went inside. Soon as I closed the door and locked it, he pulled me, kissing me on my lips. He claimed them with force catching me by surprise. His hands roamed my waist and back, holding me tight against him.

I ran my arms around his shoulders and intertwined my fingers in his hair. There was a bit of tension that was beginning to build between us. The tension I was unsure how we would both be able to handle it.