Cigarettes

Sam's POV

As we where sitting in the car I looked out the back window to see if Tina noticed us but she was no where in sight. I then just slammed back into my seat. "So where are we going to go?" I asked. "Im taking you guys back to where your staying but I have to stop by my place real quick" Damien said while grabbing a pack of cigarettes. "Oh, alright" I replied. We then reached Damien's house. "Nobody's here, good" Damien said while getting out of the car. That was when grabbed Damien's pack of cigarettes. "Want one?" Dakota asked. "Would Damien be okay with us smoking those?" I replied. "Haha, nope" Dakota said while lighting one. That was when Damien walked out of the house then getting in the car. "What did you need to get" Dakota asked. "Just my phone" Damien said. "Okay" Dakota replied. "Give me that" Damien said snatching the cigarette from Dakota, throwing it out the window. "So lame" Dakota said while rolling her eyes. Then later Damien dropped us off. Then we saw Josh running up to us. "Are you guys okay, why are you with Damien?" Josh asked concerned. "Yeah, he's helping us" I said. "Huh?" Josh said confused. "He wants to help Josh, comprende" Dakota said. "Oh alright" Josh replied still confused on why Damien wanted to help us.