Figured it out

Third person POV
It was the next day after what happened with Sam and Dakota, they haven't really talked about it. Sam tried to get her mind off of it by hanging out with Max in the living room that was when he got a call from an unknown number he then decided to prank the caller so they wouldn't call again by saying "Hello, thanks for calling Papa john's can I take your order". "Max I know it's you" a voice said through the phone. "Who is it?" Sam whispered. "It's Damien" Max whispered back. "Listen Max I want you to meet me at grover road tommorow, 4:00 pm sharp or your dead meat" Damien said then hanging up the phone. "What did he want?" Sam asked. "He wants to meet up with me tomorrow" Max replied. "Best to bring your pocket knife with you" Sam said. "And if he has a gun?" Max asked. "Then you're fucked" Sam replied.

The next day
Max was walking to grover road seeing Damien in the distance. "Fuck me" he said to himself while rolling his eyes. Max then stepped up to Damien. "Listen man if this is about Dakota then-" that was when Damien interrupted "I just told you to come here so I could tell you that I know that you and your friends are hiding Samantha" Damien said with an evil smirk. "Listen don't tell anybody" Max replied. "So your saying I should turn down a 1000 dollar reward for some try hards?" Damien said. "Come on man, can't you ever quit being such a jackass?" Max said. That was when Damien punched Max in the face breaking his nose making it bleed. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOUR MESSING WITH PUNK" Damien yelled kicking Max in the side then leaving him there in pain.