We're Fucked

Sam's POV

It was after about 30 minutes when Max showed up with a beaten up face. "OH MY GOD, WHAT HAPPENED!?" I asked. "Damien happened " Max replied. "Why did he do this to you?" I asked. "He knows we're hiding you" Max said. That was when I started to get nervous. "I-Is he going to tell anyone?" I asked nervously. "He said that he wouldn't turn down 1000 dollars, he never was really specific about anything" Max replied. "So what are we going to do?" I asked. "There really is nothing we can do" said Max. That was when we heard a knock at the door. Max went to look out the peephole. "Its just Josh" Max said relieved while opening the door. Josh stepped in looking at the bruises on Max's face. "Haha, you got your ass beat" Josh said. Max then rolled his eyes. "At least I know how to get a fucking haircut unlike you" Max said. "Don't disrespect my beautiful hair" Josh said. "Bro you probably haven't even washed it in weeks" Max replied. "Can you guys quit arguing?" I said annoyed. "He started it" said Max. "Oh, I started it? you where the one getting all mad at me for messing around" Josh replied. "GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP" Dakota yelled from upstairs. "Whatever" Max said rolling his eyes. "By the way Josh, Damien knows that we're hiding Sam and now we're fucked" Max said. "Son of a bitch" Josh said. "Can't that douche bag ever give it a rest" Josh added. I then realized that Damien saw me last in the woods and he might be looking around in there. I guess it would be best to not go out there anymore or until he gives up.