Searching

Sam's POV
It was a few days after staying with Josh and I shared a room with Dakota while Max slept on the couch and Raylen and Josh slept in the same room. I then went out to take a walk because I was bored. That was when I was walking a car nearly ran me over making me fall over to the left. "WATCH WERE THE FUCK YOUR GOING NEXT TIME" A voice yelled. It was of course Damien. "Jeez what a douchebag" I said to myself while getting up. I then just walked to the house. Seeing the same car there. Damien was talking Max.

"Listen I don't know what your talking about, I'm the only one here right now" Max said. "Then explain why someone told me that my little cousin was here" Damien replied. "Listen Dakota is back at her grandparents house" Max said. "HEY WHAT'S GOING ON?" I yelled. Which distracted Damien making Max kick him in the balls, buying us both enough time to go inside the house locking the door. Damien then came banging on the door. "YOU CAN'T HIDE IN THERE FOREVER NOW" He screamed. That was when Dakota came running down stairs. Opening the door. "DAKOTA" Max yelled before she slammed the door behind her. We both then pressed our ears against the door listening into their conversation. "Why are you here?" Dakota asked. "I knew you would be here" Damien replied. "Well what do you want?" Dakota asked. "I want to let you know that people are looking for your little bitch ass friend in there" Damien said. "Shit people are looking for me" I whispered. "Well she just left" Dakota said. "Yeah I bet, you better watch your back Dakota" he said intimidatingly. Then Dakota walked back in. "What happened out there?" Asked Max. "People are looking for Sam" Dakota replied. "Well what are we gonna do then?" I asked. "We're going to have to do something" Dakota said. "I guess make sure when you go out to wear a hoodie over your face" Max added.