'𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘴'

★ *˛ ˚♥♥      * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇  𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。
✰ •* ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛   ˚♥♥      * ✰。˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。✰   ˚* ˚ 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒★     ღ ˚ 。✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛ ˚♥♥      * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰   ˚* ˚ 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒★     ღ ˚ 。
✰ •* ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛   ˚♥♥      * ✰。˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。✰   ˚* ˚ 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒★     ღ ˚ 。✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

'last week BTS' V was saw getting into fight with two of his bandmates. man was drunk and aggressive, refusing to get into the car.'

as soon as lady in tv started talking all eight members of bangtan sat themselves down in the living room. their scandal was the main topic in all media, not only in korea-– because an idol? kpop idol? getting in such a scandal? on top of that a member of bts? yea all those media people were desperate to know anything more.

'according to our sources, there's a love triangle involving V and leila. we don't know what really happened and who's the third member involved. we will keep you update.' with that said namjoon turned off the volume and faced the rest of the group.

'what the fuck are we going to do now?' hw sighed with big frown. 'and how they know all of that? they saw drunk taehyung and somehow linked it to dating scandal and you?' he asked pointing in leehye's direction.

'i told yall we have a snitch in the company.' girl sighed.

'but how are you so sure about that?' hoseok asked, arching his brow.

'well how would it be possible the other way around, huh?' girl asked kind of annoyed.

'well to be honest...' jungkook spoke up suddenly, clearly unsure if he really should say what he was about to.

'to be honest what?' lee glared at him.

'well his feelings towards you were kind of obvious... we all were surprised you haven't noticed it yourself...'

girl glared then at taehyung. he was blushing like crazy, trying to disappear in the couch. looking everywhere but not at you.

'but on the other hand if they noticed it above V how the fuck they didn't realized yoongi is the second man.' jeon was thinking aloud at this moment.

'what the fuck do you mean?' rapper growled at the maknae. since the whole confession thing he was mad at everything and everyone more than usual but at least he talked with others.

'oh come on hyung.' jungkook chuckled. 'you literally wrote a whole song about her.'

lee frowned. a song? which one?

she also looked at the boy. he still was mad but blush suddenly appeared on his face.

what the fuck.

'i think lee is right tho.' after a longer taehyung spoke up. girl arched her brow, looking at the boy. he looked her in the eyes unsure. 'like come on guys...think about it. we all admitted that we crush on her at some point. there's really not a big difference between my and yoongi's behavior and yalls towards her when we're out, in public. if this truly was just media seeing this they would say we all are in one big relationship.'

room felt silent again. everyone were analyzing boy's words but leehye's mind was working only on one subject. they all were crushing on her? well, that's a win lmao.

'oppa!' she laughed cutely getting up from her seat. everyone's eyes lit up suddenly, looking at all smily girl. 'if you are crushing on me, when afe we getting married?!' she asked in dramatic aegyo once sitting down on seokjin's laps.

everyone laughed, even herself.

well they all surely needed it, the atmosphere was too tense and who's gonna break the ice better than their beautiful maknae, right?

leehye glanced at all of the boys. namjoon was smiling like crazy with his gorgeous dimples glowing from his face. jungkook was laughing like crazy, almost crying, with hoseok on his side in similar state. jimin was of course already on the floor. and the there they were, two jelous and frowning men, looking at seokjin with annoyed faces.

taking a deep breath she closed her eyes, listening to all of that laugher. she felt warm inside, it felt like home again.

'i love you guys.'

★ *˛   ˚♥♥ * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。* 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓/𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄˛ ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰ ˚* ˚ ★ ღ ˚ 。
✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

hi :D so i will try to post more today but idk if im not going out with my family 😁 anyways i also started jungkook fanfic it's a little bit darker one so feel free to check it out while u r waiting for me to update