'𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯'

★ *˛ ˚♥♥      * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇  𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。
✰ •* ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛   ˚♥♥      * ✰。˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇  𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛ ˚♥♥      * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。
✰ •* ˚ ♥♥"

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱?—𝘣𝘪𝘣𝘪

'all three of you sit down, now' bang pd glared at the ones involved with a whole situation

'but–'leehye tried to spoke up, she clearly was in her defensive position, because this situation was no way good for her.

'no buts kids!' man growled, clearly also mad at the whole situation. 'i said i don't care how yall manage it in private, but we have to give public something.'

members look between each other. girl was the first one to sit back next to seokjin. taehyung and yoongi on the other hand decided to do a little staring competition before silently taking back their seats. lee could swear min looked like he was ready to kill the younger guy.

'but why this 'something' have to be a fake dating scandal exactly?' hoseok cut off into the conversation. 'give me another week, and i can drop my mixtape. it will surely distract–' rapper got cut off by their boss.

'hoseok please...' man hid his face in his palms. 'do you really think a mixtape will make is disappear?' he looked up at jung with apologetic look. 'do you guys realize the phenomenon of this situation? you guys are kpop idols, the biggest kpop group, ba––even the biggest group in the whole world. a simple mixtape won't fix something that media were waiting for for years now.'

'hyung is right here hoseok...' yoongi spoke up suddenly. 'beside rushing out something you worked so hard on wouldn't be fair...' he smiled weakly but his voice was ice cold. lee got shivers.

'so...how do we exactly do it...?' taehyung gulped on his words. both, lilly and yoongi shot him a death glare because as much as the boy was trying to hide it, he surely was enjoying this deal.

'yea right, are you expecting them to eat each other's mouths whenever we go out publicly?' the leader asked.

'no no, nothing like that. it really won't be that complicated.'

'it's for me to decide.' lee mumbled mad, arching her brows.

bang pd sighed before continuing his plan.

'we will just send you to few events a year as a couple and in general you should act as you guys always acted, lee just don't be too touchy with others.'

'what do you mean few events a year? how long are you planning to go on with this stupid play?' she scoffed.

the room felt silent. girl could clearly tell her boss didn't want to break the news for her which made it even worse.

'hyung..?'

'well i discussed it with a whole team already and we all came to an agreement.' man sighed again.

'which is?' yoongi growled annoyed.

'...till disbandment.'

'what?!' all seven members stood up from their seats.

★ *˛ ˚♥♥      * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓/𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。
✰ •* ˚ ♥♥"

hello everyone:D i know im late with the update but i was kind of busy but anyways happy new year!! i hope yall are healthy and safe and i wish everyone that their 2021 will be better. <33

anyways u can aslo check my namjoon fanfic and the jungkook one it's called gasoline!! :D