'𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘵'

★ *˛   ˚♥♥ * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。* 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘˛ ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰ ˚* ˚ ★ ღ ˚ 。
✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛   ˚♥♥      * ✰。˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐓˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。✰   ˚* ˚★     ღ ˚ 。✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘶 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳— 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘬

★ *˛ ˚♥♥      * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐓˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰   ˚* ˚★     ღ ˚ 。
✰ •* ˚ ♥♥"
𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘶 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳— 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘬

★ *˛   ˚♥♥      * ✰。˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐓˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。✰   ˚* ˚★     ღ ˚ 。✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘶 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳— 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘬

'lee.' namjoon was the only one who spoke when you arrived with jimin to a parking lot. leader smiled at you warmly after turning back to the rest of the boys. 'anyways as i said, you guys are staying fcking silent only me, and jungkook if asked, will talk.' he said seriously, giving dirty looks to taehyung and yoongi.

all of them mumbled unenthusiastic yes and with that group split in half, entering their vans.

sadly suddenly no one cared about the drama anymore because namjoon, seokjin, hoseok and yoongi all entered their car and drive away almost second after leaving maknae line alone.

all four of them stand there dumbfounded for few seconds, looking at each other with winded eyes.

'anyways.' jimin laughed awkwardly, breaking the silence. he stormed to leehye's side. 'you two, please do not try to kill each other.' the oldest said looking at the two other boys and quickly got into the vehicle with the girl on his side.

'i apologized to him already.' surprisingly, taehyung mumbled after they all were already inside of the car and one of the stuff members shot the door closed after them.

he wasn't looking at anyone, his left hand was in his hair while boy's whole body was leaning on the doors.

jungkook snorted, annoyed look appeared on his face as he glared at the other boy.

'do you see my face idiot, how am i supposed to appear in front of any cameras with fcking black eye.'

lee wasn't even looking at them, she was trying to focus on the world outside of the window.