'𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯/𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘭𝘪/2𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴'

★ *˛ ˚♥♥      * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。
✰ •* ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛   ˚♥♥      * ✰。˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛ ˚♥♥      * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。
✰ •* ˚ ♥♥"

— 𝘸𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘶𝘮 —
𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴— 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘺𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵. 𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦

— army~! — leehye screamed at the top of her lungs to the microphone

the whole stadium went wild with the screams of the fans.

— first thing first. — she started as it was now her time for a little speech. — you know i love you guys the most. — she said with the cute smile on her face. screams got even louder.

tae and jungkook giggled and the rest of the boys had big smiles on their faces.

— i will take that as a yes. — she chuckled. then her eyes lended on one of the members, a devilish grin appeared on her face. — so i was thinking... — she said as she started to walk in the direction of one particular member. — ...about something we didn't do in a while. — fans went wild again as she stopped in front of jimin.

at that point probably every army on the stadium knew what she was talking about.

jimin groaned with the slight smile on his face.

— what do you think hyung? — she asked teasingly leaning at his side. — a little dance battle, we haven't done that in a while.

fans went crazy again and started chanting for a dance battle.

— i'm going to beat your pretty ass up. — he whispered to her which caused maknae to chuckled again.

— we're doing it! — hoseok said excited and along with the other boys sat at the edge of the scene.

— please cheer for me~ — lee said in a cute tone and then handed her mic to yoongi.

the stadium was almost silent for a few seconds as both of them stood in front of each other narrowing their eyes.

— you're going to lose baby. — jimin mouthed.

— you wish.

and the music started. talk by khalid was played and leila immediately owned the scene. she just knew how to use her curves to leave everyone speechless.

then the music changed and it was jimin's turn. he winked to the maknae before starting the dance which caused armys near the stage to scream even lauder.

jimin also used a more flirtatious style this time which made everyone go a little but more crazy for him.

— okay let's vote! — jin said excited as jimin's little performance ended.

— namjoon who did better? — hoseok asked as he became sort of a mc for this competition.

— sorry lee... but i will give it to jimin this time. — he said. cheers went loud and jimin's cute side popped out as he run to the leader and hugged him with the big smile.

leehye pouted.

— okay, jin what about you? — hobi now came to the oldest.

— for me leehye wins this one. — he said sending a flying kiss to the girl which she gladly caught. armys cheered again.

—yoongi, and you?

— for me it was lee as well. — girl jumped happily in his direction and hugged him.

— okay, so at that point lee is winning. — he said as he made his way towards taehyung.

— tae, what about you?

— for me it's our maknae, sorry hyung. — he said. jimin acted dramatically betrayed as he heard his best friend's statement. — bro, you know i love you. — he then added in manly tone which caused everyone to laugh.

— okay okay, jungkook and you?

— ahh. — he hesitate for a moment. — for me it's jimin hyung...

— so we have draw! — hoseok said. — because my vote is also for jimin-ssi.

armys cheered even louder when jimin approach lee and soon after she was swinging from his shoulders.

— put me down!

— never! — he laughed and they left the stage as now it was a time for solos.

★ *˛ ˚♥♥      * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓/𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。
✰ •* ˚ ♥♥"

𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘚𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭
𝘴𝘰 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥