'𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯'

★ *˛   ˚♥♥ * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。* 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘˛ ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰ ˚* ˚ ★ ღ ˚ 。
✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛   ˚♥♥      * ✰。˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。✰   ˚* ˚ 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍★     ღ ˚ 。✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛   ˚♥♥ * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。* 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆˛ ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰ ˚* ˚ 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍★ ღ ˚ 。
✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘥𝘪𝘴-𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦— 𝘣𝘵𝘴

soon after the news ended in tv namjoon got a call from bang pd nim

soon after the news ended in tv namjoon got a call from bang pd nim. he was furious, maybe not directly at the members but at the situation being worst hour after hour. man claimed he will come to their apartment to discuss the situation.

so there they were, sitting in the living room, waiting for their boss to come and do something about this situation.

somehow leehye really cheered everyone up because they all were chatting in small groups.

the rest of the rap line decided to annoy yoongi, they really wanted him to act normal again so of course they started the whole chit chat about new album and how's work going-– because as much as this whole situation was an ass yoongi at least wrote a few bops already.

then jimin took the hardest task on him, he decided to try and talk with taehyung and as much as rap line was acting pretty loud, vmin was literally whispering between each other. looking at them lee was pretty sure tae decided to open up to his best friend, their conversation seemed a little bit emotional.

and then there she was, sitting with jungkook and jin listening to them fight which spongebob character is the best.

'guys i absolutely adore you both but bang pd nim can come here any minute and as much as you'll probably have to do absolutely nothing there's a chance he's gonna throw me out or something.' girl laughed awkwardly, cutting off seokjin who was about to confess his unconditional love for squidward.

both of the boys looked up at her with winded eyes, they were silent for few seconds and then boom-– both vocalists started laughing like crazy.

'yah!' girl frowned. 'what's so funny to you two?!'

'you-u... y-you really think he can do that?' jeon was laughing like crazy.

'um.. yes idiots! he's literally our boss! what's so funny?!'

'lee baby...' jin tried to control his laugher. 'what do you think bts would be without you? do you really think we all would continue being a group without you in it?' he asked, truly shocked.

'exactly, he literally know he can't do it because we all would quit.' jungkook agreed.

'you guys are serious?' she asked with her puppy eyes. sudden feelings of warm made her emotional. 'oh my god i love yo–'

'big papa is here you fcking kids!' apartment doors opened with a bang, and there he was-– bang pd nim and a whole group of staff behind him.

'hello!' the whole group greeted him in union, trying hard not to laugh at his big entrance.

'god please, this whole situation is not good on my nerves.' man sighed sitting down on one of the empty spots on their couch. 'boys the mess yall did....aish...' he looked between taehyung and yoongi.

'hyung you know everything?' yoongi asked, gulping.

'of course.' bang pd chuckled. 'namjoon told me everything and as much as i won't involve in your private part of it we have to do something publicly about it.'

'will you throw me out?' leehye asked in small voice. everyone looked at her surprise.

'i'm sorry, you know how much i don't like cursing but what the fuck park leehye?' man looked at you shocked. 'you really think i'm going to–' girl cut him off.

'geez never mind! just wanted to make sure.' she rolled her eyes.

'okay...' he kinda sighed. 'anyways, as i said i don't care how yall solve it privately but for now on there's only one way to somehow safe taehyung's and in general whole group image...'

'which is...?' namjoon arched his brow.

'we're gonna make a statement that taehyung and lee  are dating...'

'what?!' three people jumped out from their seats.

★ *˛ ˚♥♥      * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓/𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。
✰ •* ˚ ♥♥"

act surprised