𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

CHAPTER ONEthe family reuinion

CHAPTER ONE
the family reuinion.

Mystic Falls, 2010.

          ㅡBELLA SALVATORE NEVER THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD FINALLY COME, the day where she would set her foot back in this town. It has been 146 years since the last time she was there. Everything has changed, just as she had expected.  Nothing looked familiar anymore, but she was more than fine with it. At least this way she didn't have to be reminded by the tragedy everytime she looked around.

Even though she had been away for a really long time, Bella understood the town situation much better than most people who lived there. She has been keeping tabs on her brothers' live every now and then without their knowledge. And recently both of them had just got back in town so she had been keeping tabs on the town as well.

She knew about the Petrova doppleganger, and how her two brothers got stuck in a love triangle situation with her. It was like 1864 all over again. The last thing she wanted was to be caught up in the drama, so she planned to just ignore them.

She knew about the tomb vampire's attempt to avange the actions of 1864 by attacking the remaining Founding Family, which turned out to backfire on themselves.

She also heard about the return of Katherine Pierce, which was the main reason she came back. She wanted to make sure that bitch got what she deserved after what she did to her back then. Nobody could mess around with her and get away with it.

After several hours of driving, Bella finally arrived at Salvatore Boarding House. That house hadn't been built the last time she was there so this was the very first time she had been there. She tried to ignore the sudden weird feeling that might have something to do with her two brothers living there. But there shouldn't be anything she needed to worry about from that. It's just a family reunion after 146 years, what could possibly go wrong?

After unloading her suitcase from the car, she walked to the house porch. She was about to knock when she heard her brothers quarreling from inside. She decided to wait a while and listen to their conversation to find out what that was all about.

"It was Katherine, isn't it? She got under your skin."

"No, she wasn't. That kid wants to be vampire, Stefan. I was just being generous to grant it."

"The vampire's blood already leaving his system. If it wasn't for the ring he could really die."

"Sucks for him then."

"Not just for him, for Elena too. She would never forgive you if Jeremy really die. Is that really what you want, Damon?"