𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVEteam bella for the win

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
team bella for the win.

•••

      IN THE MIDDLE OF THE EMPTY BALLROOM, a raven-haired guy was being held captive. Both hands were chained up with animal traps on each side of his body. His blue shirt opened, revealing his body covered in blood. His head hung languidly with his blue eyes almost completely closed.

Slowly, his eyes opened again, and he lifted his head when someone entered the room. "This was much different in my head," he muttered, squinting his eyes at the person who had just came, a younger guy with light brown hair and a duffel bag in his hand. 

The person ignored him and instead he yelled out, "Klaus, I'm here!" And he turned his body towards the door, expecting to see someone else coming. "Let's do this."

Two other people entered the room. One of them was a woman with long blonde hair, while the other one was an older guy with dark blonde hair. The two of them walked in matching steps, and they also stopped in unison, standing not far from them.

"Oh good, a hero," the male one, the one who had been called by Klaus, exclaimed. "What do you want?"

The brown-haired guy tossed the bag in his hand to their feet. "I'm here to make a deal."

"Stefan, what are you doing?" the raven-haired guy asked weakly in the background, closing his eyes tiredly.

"Eight stakes made of white oak," the brown-haired guy, Stefan, continued, ignoring the raven-haired guy again. "The part of Wickery Bridge that you forgot to burn."

Klaus looked over at the girl next to him with a blaming look, while the girl shook her head in disbelief and muttered, "That's impossible."

"Actually it's not," Stefan responded, with a poker face. "Finn is dead."

Both of their eyes flew up in shock at the news, and the hurt look was plain on the blonde girl's face as she hissed through her gritted teeth, "You killed my brother?"

Stefan didn't answer the question and instead he took a step closer to Klaus. "Damon in exchange for the last eight weapons that can kill you."

"And how do I know there aren't any more left?"

"Because there aren't."

Even though Stefan said those words in the most convincing way, without the slightest hesitation on his face, it seemed that it was still not enough to convince Klaus as the hybrid replied, "Let's be certain, shall we?" Then, he walked over to the raven-haired guy's side and ordered to him, "Leave."

"No," the raven-haired guy, Damon, answered stubbornly.

"Go on. Leave."

"Nik, he's my plaything not yours," the blonde girl whined, sounding like a typical spoiled child who had been told to share one of their belongings.