~Chapter 18~

~Y/N POV~
"Well that can explain why."
"I mean why would I want to impress you out of all people?"
"I don't know my dear you tell me."
"Oh shut up and get your drink." I softly pushed him as a joke.

~Time skip~
All three of us were just sitting there talking. Then Charlie comes and sit next to me on my right.

"Hey Charlie how are you feeling?"
"I'm really stressed out. I didn't know how difficult this whole thing was going to be."
"Well I mean this is hell and we are here for a reason. Most of these demons don't want to change especially now since they are in hell and they can do anything they want with out getting in trouble. That's why they don't see a reason to change."

"Yeah but don't they want a chance to survive the extermination every year?"
"They do but most hide and don't come out until it's done."
"I just want my people to have a chance to be in a better place and not have to worry about being killed."
"Look they won't fucking do this because it ridiculous." Husker just speaks out of nowhere. I looked at him I just gave him a "what the fuck are you doing?" face.

"Ignore Husker."
"But it's true isn't it?" I just turned my head towards him and he quickly shut his mouth.
"Husker is probably right, what was I thinking?" Charlie was looking down.

"Hey, hey don't say that. Look the way I see it is that maybe others won't come to the hotel until there is prove that getting rehabilitated is possible. And that it can take a really long time depending on what your sin is."
"I guess so."
"Y/N is right my dear for one you need prove this whole thing actually works."
"See there is still hope."
"Yeah but it's been two months already and you already know my father will come and take this place down when the time is up."
"We still have time that's why we are all trying to help out one why or another." I smiled at Charlie, and then turned my head around towards Husker and Alastor.

"Umm sure I guess."
"Of course my dear."
"Okay then I will go to bed because I'm getting tired goodnight guys." I walked to the elevator and went to my room. Once I laid down I fell asleep.

~Time skip: Few a months later~
I was sleeping soundly until I hear noise outside of my room. At first I ignored it and thought it was gonna go away but then it got louder. I decided to put the extra pillow I had over my head. Then Charlie bursts into my room.

"Good morning Y/N hopefully you slept well last night but it's time to get up!" She sounded so exciting for some reason.

"Hey Charlie not to be rude or anything but, WHAT THE FUCK?!" I got the pillow that was over my head tossed it to her. I sit up and see she had a pot and a wooden spoon.

"Sorry I'm just so happy!"
"Okay but that really shouldn't be the reason to wake up everyone. Anyway why are you happy?"
"I will explain later just get up and come downstairs to eat breakfast. I got up super early."
"Yeah I can tell." I could see she was a mess all her clothes were dirty.
"Okay I will let you be and I will go change." She left closing the door behind her.

'Jesus fucking christ what is it this time?'
I get up and picked out clothes for the day.

'Jesus fucking christ what is it this time?'I get up and picked out clothes for the day

I was too lazy so I just grabbed the first thing I saw. I went downstairs after brushing my hair and brushing my teeth. I put on some shoes and headed to the kitchen. I see that everyone expect Charlie was here.

"Good morning Y/N." Vaggie yawned after saying that.
"Good morning Vaggie." I sit down a chair away from her because Charlie usually sits next to her.
"Hey Vaggie do you know why she woke everyone up?"
"No she wouldn't tell me why." After she said that I turn around and see Alastor sitting next to me which scared me a bit since he popped out of nowhere.

"Oh sorry dear didn't mean to startle you."
"No it's okay I'm still half asleep anyway."
We all waited there for Charlie. Then she burst through the door which woke everyone. We were all half asleep.

"Hi everyone!"
We all just looked at her.
"I know I shouldn't have woke you guys up like that be I have some good news. I finally found something that could help us get clients." She sat down and waited for us to respond.

"Umm what is that wonderful idea that you had to wake us all up?" Angel said while get a plate to serve himself.
"Well I wanted to tell you guys after we are done. After we are done we can go to my office and I can explain there."
We all just sighed and started eating whatever Charlie made for us.

~Time skip~
We were all done and all got up. We grabbed our dishes and put it in the sink.

"Don't worry guys Razzle and Dazzle will be clean today. Just follow me and I will explain why I woke everyone up."
We all looked at each other confused but followed her anyway.

We all got in the office which now has a long ass table like the ones used in meetings or some shit.

"Okay everyone just take a sit."
We all just sat down. Charlie sat at the front, Vaggie sat the side next to her and I sat next to Vaggie. Angel sat next to Charlie on the other side of Vaggie and Alastor sat next to him. But now I could see he has regrets making that decision. Husk sat next to me and Niffty sat down next to Alastor.

~A/N~
Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter, see you guys in the next chapter👋