~Chapter 13~

~Y/N~
~1 hour later~
After I finished check the clothes I decided to take a nap, I don't know know how slept. Then I heard a knock on the door.

I get up and check you is it at the peep hole and it was Angel. I unlocked my door and opened it so he can come in.

"Wow sugar you look at you just woke up." He says as he comes in and put the new sewing machine at my other desk I use for makeup and that kind of stuff.

"It's because I did. Anyway what took you guys so long?" I say as I close the door behind me.
"Well this is hell and obviously we weren't goin to find a sewing machine right away so when we finally found one in good condition we went to get somethin to eat since Vaggie found us and offered to pay." He said as he plugs the sewing machine.

"And you didn't get me anything?"
"Well I brought fries I didn't get to finish if you want that you are free to have it." He throws me the bag he has on his other hand. Thankfully I caught it before it fell on the floor.

"Thank you Angel." I quickly open the bag and grabbed a fry.
"No problem sweet toots it the least I can do since you are helping me with this."

Then Angel yells out of no where.
"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU TURN THIS PIECE OF SHIT ON!"
"Okay clam down first, here let me help." I put down the bag and helped him out.
"Oh it was that simple?"
"Yeah it was."
"Sorry for yellin."
"It's okay just hurry up with this because we still have a lot of work to do."
"Okay then."
We both sit down and started working.

~Time skip~
After some time we finally finished, we took some breaks but we finished in time for Angel to go to work.

"Okay toots I have to go now thankfully we finished in time."
"Yeah we did I'm surprised. But how are you going to take all this?"
"I will just call Val and tell him to tell someone to pick me up since I finished what he asked me to do."
"Okay then take care Angel."
"I will." He left my room and I finally and lay down on my bed. But I got real hungry and check it was 10pm we have been work for a few hours the only thing I ate was breakfast and some fries.

I was craving some (insert food and drink because I'm to lazy to pick anything) right now. Then out of nowhere it appeared in right next to me, floating again with the same color of smoke as I saw when the three dresses in my closet. I grabbed it with no hesitation because I was hungry.

'Okay that was weird this is the second time this has happened. I don't know if I'm doing it.'
I just started eating since I was starving. I finally finished and got up and went down to the kitchen and wash the dishes I had. I decided to go up on the roof and draw since I'm not tired yet. I get to the roof and see Husker it there looking down at Pentagram city.

"Hey Husker I didn't know you were here." I say as I close the door.
"Hey Y/N, what brings you here today?"
"Nothing much I just wanted to draw since I'm not tired still."
"Okay go ahead I'm not fucking stopping you."

I go to the place I keep my stuff. I open it up from the floor and grabbed my art pad and pencil.
I sat down on the floor next to Husker who was standing and looking at of who knows where. He had his arms on the railing and a drink on one hand.

I started to think of what to draw. I couldn't come up with anything. I was about to ask Husker what should draw but when I turn to my right and looked up, I decided to draw Husker just the way he is at the moment.

~Time skip~
"Hey Y/N it's getting late I think we should go inside." He says that with a yawn at the end.
"Okay give me a second. Andddd done! Let's go."
I get up from my spot and cleaned my bottom just in case it was dirty.

"Hey what the fuck were you drawing anyway?" We both started walking to the door as he asked.
"Oh well hopefully you don't mind but I drew you. You want to see?"
"I guess..." I hand him the draw pad so he can see.

"Wow really impressive. Did you do this when you were alive or some shit?" He hands me back the drawing.

"Yeah I graduated college and got a job for animation. But then my dad died a few months later just when I finally had the money to take care for the both of us." I say that with a frown.

"Oh sorry for your loss..." He pats me I'm the back softly.
"I'm very good in these kind of situations." He says awkwardly.
"No it's okay it's in the past now. I know he is in a better place now even though I'm not there with him."

We both said goodnight and headed to our rooms for the night.

~The next morning~
I wakeup to my alarm ringing. I get up and turn it off. I go to the bathroom and take a shower. I finish taking a shower, then I dried up my hair. I went to the closet to see what I will wear for the day.

 I went to the closet to see what I will wear for the day

I finished getting ready and went downstairs. I see everyone expect for Angel is here. I go and sit down in my usual sit which is next to Alastor and Charlie or Husker whichever is sitting there first but today Charlie was there.

~A/N~
Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. See you guys in the next chapter👋