Part 26

In Police station.

Nandini was sitting on the ground holding the bars. Her feet were paining like hell. And on top of that the girls in her cell were talking shit which Nandini felt disgusting, after all they were culprits!

Manik on the opposite side was still requesting the inspector to let him make a call. He was least concerned about him but Nandini. He couldn't see her in this state. He could now feel that Nandini was in pain as she was trying to control in front on him. And this made him helpless.

"Damn you Manik! You are hopeless. How can you let Nandini be in the jail? And on top of that her wounds. It must be paining her a lot. It's clearly shown on her face. ", Manik whispered to himself in anger.

Nandini turned to him and could clearly understand his turmoil. She gestured him saying she is fine but Manik's concentration was on her feet.

Suddenly as if God felt pity on them, one constable came and released Manik. This was shocking for both of them. Manik eagerly waited for Nandini's cell to open but it never happened.

'' Hey, released her ( pointing Nandini )"

Constable - No we can't. You are the only one who is bailed.

Manik (shocked) - What! How can you do this? Who bailed me then?

Constable didn't say anything and left warning to come.

Nandini was equally shocked but relieved a bit as now Manik is out. He trusted him more than herself.

Manik came to her cell and bend down where Nandini was sitting. He cupped her face and rubbed her dry tears.

Manik - I don't know who bailed just me and not you but I won't let you stay her for a longer time, trust me.

Nandini - Manik I trust you more than me. I know you will do something. You don't worry about me, I am fine.

Manik felt his heart heavy hearing her. He was out but she was still in. But still her trust on him made him love her more. He kissed her forehead lovingly and murmured ' I am here only ' . He checked her feet which was heavily bleeding. He can never see her in pain. Some tears left his eyes. Nandini wiped it and said, " Manik I am fine. "

Manik didn't say anything but glared her and went away. Nandini didn't get him.

Manik went to see who bailed him. Little did he know who was that it but still to confirm... And guess what he was right. His dear mother Niyonika bailed him just for her own so called reputation.

He angrily went to her who was right now smirking at him.

Manik - Nandini should get the bail right now. Or else......

Niyonika - Or else what Manik? Tell me what? You will tell your dad about my deeds. I am scared.......Bullshit. You wanna tell, go ahead. I am not scared of him.

Manik - Niyonika, I said remove her from that hell or I will not leave you.

Niyonika - Who is she to me? You are my son so I had to rescue you but it's better she is inside.

Manik - You think you can do this? Now I am out so Nandini would be out. Within one hour you will see her standing in front of you. Get that clear in your thick head!

Saying this Manik stormed out of the police station. This was seen by a person who gave an evil smile.

Person - This is just a start , Nandini. You will suffer, you will suffer for that bloody SLAP of yours. Harshad Saxsena will make your life a living hell. I want you but after I make your life hell. (Laughed evilly)