Part 42

In college lobby

Nandini was pacing here and there in tension. In the span of 15 minutes, Nandini many times made her mind to go to Manik and then cancelled it too. And finally not testing her patience the call came. Nandini picked up the call

"Hello"

Hey Nandini.. Hope it's good there. Loving all the sympathy looks on you. ", The person on call mocked.

" Shut your crap and come straight to the point. And one second how the hell you know about me. ", Nandini asked.

" I have my ways. I know what you are doing. Last time you tried to oversmart me but this time I won't let that happen. So coming to the point.. Now I want you to meet me. ", The person said with a smirk.

" Oh really.. You think I am this dumb. Now that you have released the video there is no point coming there. ", Nandini retorted.

" Smart enough! But you know what.. I can still control the damage. I have my ways but in return I want something. ", he said still with his smirk on.

" Ans what's the that? I don't have anything for you. ", Nandini mentioned the fact.

" Come on Nandini.. Don't play innocent. You do have something. Something very precious to your Manik. ", The person had guts to say this.

But now he was surely in trouble. Now that it wasn't just Nandini hearing it but Manik too. Yes.. Manik come there to get guitar strings from library and noticed her. He saw her on call so went to her. And then the monster within him was raised when he heard her one sided call which was obvious to him.. He snatched the cell from her and immediately put it on speaker. Nandini was still in shock about his presence.

Nandini kept looking at Manik's monstrous avatar knowing she was in trouble. "What are you talking about? ", Nandini stammered with fret.

" Oh so you are already scared! Don't worry Nandini... It's just a small price. You know Manik wouldn't know this. Just you know for one night and then next day your Manik would be free from everything. Come on Nandini show me your love for him. ", He said unaware of his uninvited trouble.

Nandini could sense Manik's muscles tensed and his anger at its peak. She knew he can burst any time so she hugged him tightly. Manik didn't hug her.

" Please stop it.. Will you? I don't want any of your favours. I myself with Manik will solve the mess. And hope you know that now our friends are with us. And one more time you say such disgusting thing then the results won't be in your favour... Mind you.. ", Nandini herself took it in hand before Manik could say something and ruin it for him.

Nandini had already disconnected the call. She broke the hug and glanced at Manik who was still angry as hell.

" Manik.. I... ", Nandini started.

" Shut the fuck up.. This is what you were supposed to do. The moment you received his call, you were supposed to come to me. I would have dealt with that bastard. He was speaking rubbish and you were listening it. ", Manik angrily shouted at her gaining looks at them.

Nandini glanced at her surrounding and murmurred a sorry. She got hold of Manik' s hand and dragged him to a nearby empty classroom. She closed the door knowing the person is having eyes on them. Later she turned to Manik with anger.

What is wrong with you Manik? Atleast mind your surroundings first. You can't just shout anywhere you want to. You already are in trouble and now you are up for more. ", Nandini said trying to put some sense.

" What! You think I am going to stay quit listening all those shitty talks about you my that bastard. ", Manik was no where near calming down.

" I know that and that's why I interfered. ", Nandini said.