Part 21

At night on road.

Manik was going in his car with high speed. He was angry, worried, frustrated and what not. Angry on himself, worried about Nandini and frustrated about Nandini's behavior. He mobile rang but he ignored. But the phone kept ringing so he picked it up.

Manik (on call dangerously) - Cut the call ASAP or you don't know Manik Malhotra.

Person - And you don't know Cabir Dhawan boy! He will irritate you till you respond properly.

Manik - Cabir not in mood. Please will talk tomorrow.

Cabir could sense his tensed and angry voice. He could actually imagine the creases on his forehead. This is what best friend is, right!

Cabir - I am coming to your house.

Manik - No need. Will talk tomorrow.

Cabir (ignoring him) - Okay I am coming.

Saying this Cabir disconnected the call.

Manik (throwing the mobile on passenger seat) - Cabir yaar !

But somewhere at the back of the mind, Manik too knew he need to share all this with someone and Cabir is one of the best.

In Malhotra mansion

Cabir came in to see Niyonika going out somewhere. Technically Cabir should greet her as she is the college trusty but he been Cabir totally ignored her by purposely rolling his eyes. Niyonika noticed this and glared at him and went from there.

After sometime Manik stormed in. He saw Cabir sitting and busy on his mobile. He went near him and soundly threw his car keys on the table. Cabir looked up to find a angry Manik.

Cabir - Hey bro!

Manik - Cabir I said not to come..

Cabir - Cut off! Now throw up what's in your head.

Manik looked at Cabir and sighed. He sat on the sofa with him and told him everything what happened. After telling him everything he looked at Cabir's face to find a neutral face

Manik - What? Why are you looking like this?

Cabir - Manik you know what I am feeling to laugh at your situation. How the hell you both always land in the same situation everytime? And sorry but I won't suggest you anything because ultimately you will do what you want so no use. But all that you said to her wasn't that too much?

Manik (irritated) - Now you are also supporting her, great!

Cabir - No no I am not supporting anyone. Just tell me whether you yourself can change to the older monster version of yours. And that too in front of Nandini.

Manik went in thoughts hearing Cabir.

Manik - Cabir you are here to give me a solution and not confuse me.

Cabir - I am just stating a fact. I think tomorrow you should talk to her and clear out your misunderstanding. Make her believe so much that she herself will tell you truth.

Manik - Today I went to do the same. But ended up with this. And since our so called break up I am doing the same. And trust me this is the worst idea.

Cabir - Then only one solution, control your damn anger! Just listen to yourself before you say something to her. Your words not only affect you but her too. We all know that she is doing all this purposely and that too for us. First of all ahe is hurting herself for us by breaking up with you. You know right she loves you the same way you love her then do you want to hurt her by whatever you will be doing.