Epilogue - My Real Utopia

Y/N's POV

Y/N: Jimin, I can't find your file. Where is it?

Jimin: Try to find it, baby. It's important. Maybe it's on the dinning table, under the blanket? or maybe closet...?

Y/N: Closet...? Seriously?

I kept blabbering and went near the closet to find the file between his
clothes. He kept me busy while finding his file for the last one hour.

Y/N: I swear to God, if you ever kept file in your closet, I'm gonna kick your
balls!

Jimin: Don't do that baby. How will you be the mommy of my
children? And I will send someone to take the file.

I heard him giggling and I immediately cut the call off but couldn't resist laughing too. He is really impossible. I looked around the room which is a mess right now. I sighed again, I need to clean it now. Just as I took my first step forward, my phone.

“I will be back in evening. Mom is going out. We'll be alone at home, watching movies and 'chilling out', huh?” A message from Jimin, I observed all the letters carefully, trying not to make my heart flutter but really lost it, knowing what he meant by ‘chilling out.’

When I start cleaning the room, I found a book in Jimin's closet. I read the title of the book. It says, ‘Tips to be a good father.’ My heart skipped a beat. Is he really reading it? He never told me about this one.

I put the book back in its place started cleaning the room. After a while, I went in the living room.

I saw my mother in law sitting on the sofa while having her tea. She looked
at me and smiled. I returned the smile back.

Jimin's Mom: Did you find his file?

She asked and laughed. I couldn't stop smiling and sat beside her.

Y/N: Yes, after an hour, I found his file and you won't believe that he kept
his file in the closet and forgot.

Jimin's mom: Well, he's like that since birth.

She took a sip of her tea and I looked at the TV in front of me, inhaling the
air of euphoria.

A whole year has passed of our marriage. Everything has become normal. Our relationship with his mother has become good and Chaeyoung is engaged now. We came here because mom fell sick but we decided to stay here for some days.

All the friends of Jimin has found their soulmates except Jin and Jungkook, their non stop bickering keeps going on. I made Taehyung meet Jimin and now they are good friends too.

I remembered the night when the pictures of me and Baekhyun were shown on the big screen, we tried to find who did such a thing and after a while it turned out that it was done by some paparazzi.

But what's the matter with bringing these topics now. Everything is going
good. Thats the life the once dreamed of.

                     EVENING TIME

Jimin came out of the bathroom and sat on the bed and my phone buzzed.
I checked my phone and it was Taehyung, sending me his pictures.
I was looking at his pictures. He looks awesome.