21. Unbreakable Bond

Last Episode

I woke up feeling the bright sun light falling on my face preventing me to open up my eyes. I bring my hand in front of my face blocking the sunlight to reach out for me.

When I tried to get up, I felt an arm around my waist, stopping me from moving forward. I looked behind me and saw him, Jimin.

Flashback of last night played in front of my eyes. I smiled and looked away. Even though he was sleeping, I couldn't look at him at all. I was that much of embarrassed.

I need to get up before he wake up. But when I tried to get up, again his hand stopped me. I again turned towards him and moved his hand aside without waking him up.

But this time I didn't get up. I went busy to admire him. His hairs slightly falling on his forehead, his nose, his soft plump lips and sharp jawline. Everything was so perfect.

I leaned forward and pecked his lips. I quickly got up and head towards the bathroom before he wake up.

JIMIN's POV

The sunlight was falling on my face, making my skin sting. I drew up the blanket over my head but then I realized something. I looked under the blanket.

Shook! Naked!

I turned around to face the other side. Where's Y/N? I tried to sit up but groaned because of my aching body.
And then I remembered about last night. I smiled, remembering what happened last night.

I looked to the side of the bed where Y/N use to sleep. I let out a chuckle.

Jimin: So you are running away from me, huh?

I kick the blanket off me, walking towards the bathroom. I opened the door and peeked inside. Y/N wasn't there. Where is she? Downstairs? Probably.

I entered in the bathroom to take shower. After taking shower I headed downstairs, towards the kitchen. There I saw a sticky note on the refrigerator.

I'm going for work,
I've made breakfast for you

Love you♡

This just ruined my whole mood. I thought she was more romantic than me.

I looked at the sticky note and smirked.

Jimin: But wait, my body is still aching from last night. How are you even able to walk?

I really thought of that romantic morning after making love. Why not? I have seen them in movies. But forget it. Maybe, next time. These movies have spoiled many people.

Y/N's POV

It was already evening. I couldn't stop thinking what happened yesterday's night and how will I face Jimin now after running away from him.

I just got a message from him, telling me he is coming to pick me up. It will be so embarrassing!

Just after a few moments I heard the sound of steps. Jimin is coming what should I do? Dig a hole and hide inside it? Jump out from the window?

The door of my room opened and I quickly looked down, pretending to find something on my working desk.

I continued to move my hands here and there as I felt him taking slow steps towards me. He stopped right in front of me.