19. Sparkling Romance

After so long a pleasant fragrance embraced me. A fragrance of me in the environment. A fragrance of him in the air. A fragrance of us in the atmosphere. The fragrance of love around here.

I was finally home, my home, our home.

I was standing in our bedroom, observing everything. So much has happened in this room. The rules were made on the wedding night, until sleep I cried, the kiss in the midnight, our every big and small fight.

But smooth things have also happened here, like;

"I am sorry. I shouldn't have called you a decoration piece."

He thought I was sleeping but no, I am the only one who knows the reality of that night. I was absolutely hurt by what he said but it vanished away the moment when the first time I felt his smooth hands caressing my skin, the appearance of love. And the--

Suddenly a pair of hands wrapped around my body, bringing me back to reality. I would like to say that I didn't react upon his touch but the tingling sensation ran down me immensely.

He has started to take bold steps then why can't I? I unconsciously turned around pecked his soft cheek, immediately regretting afterwards.

Why do I start the games I don't know how to play? The room temperature started to increase on an extreme level. The air of awkwardness filled the room. We locked eyes.

And for the very first time, I saw a smirk dancing on his lips. He moved his face closer to mine and whispers.

Jimin: I see you are getting excited by every passing minute after last night.

Last Night...

I remembered what happened last night at my parents' house.

FLASHBACK

Jimin was beside sleeping and I was turning from left to right, trying to get a better position for sleep. But suddenly I heard a vibrating sound.

I looked towards the stand beside the bed, it was my phone. I grabbed it and looked at the screen.

Kiss time...

Is it still there? I thought I removed it. I don't remember seeing this alarm for the last few nights. Didn't I remove this alarm?

Well, anyways, I looked towards the man sleeping beside me. He is sleeping so he won't know anything, right? A little peck won't hurt, right?

I moved closer to Jimin and slowly hovered over him. I leaned near his face and stomped my lip on his. But what surprised me the most was that he kissed me back and wrapped his hands around my waist.

I broke the kiss, immediately to look at him. He opened his eyes and whines.

Jimin: Why did you do that? I was really enjoying it.

Y/N: You were awake?

He nodded, moving my hair out of my face.

Jimin: I wanted to see if you kiss me or not.

Y/N: Does that mean...?

Jimin: Yes, I set that alarm in your phone and I know your midnight kiss secret.

My jaw dropped open and eyes widened. I turned into liquid. Shame doesn't fit in my body.

Y/N: You knew about it from the start?

Jimin: Yes.

That was just enough. I wish I could dig a hole in the floor and hide inside it forever. I moved away from him and lie down on the side, giving him my back.