4. Feelings

When the girl came, running towards Jimin, she embraced him and the next thing he did was strange that he hugged her back

What the hell?

He never hugged me!.......God knows who the hell is this girl!?
.
.
I was busy, judging them with my eyes when someone approached me.
.
.
???: As I was told by Chaeyoung...you are beautiful, Y/n.
.
One of the strange girl came and said to me.
.
Y/n: Thanks so much.

I said awkwardly as I had no clue of who she was.

???: Sorry for not introducing myself......I'm Jenny, Jimin's friend.
.
.
.
She said while smiling that made me smile then she extended her hand towards me for a handshake and I gladly accepted it.
.
.
.
Soon Chaeyoung came towards us and joined our conversation.
.
.
.
While talking to them, I looked at the other side but Jimin was not there. I started moving my head here and there, looking for Jimin.
.
I looked back at Jenny and Chaeyoung and saw a mischievous smile dancing on there face.
.
Y/n: W-what?
.
Instead of answering me, Jenny grabbed my hand and started me dragging, God knows where.
.
.
Y/n: Jenny where are you takin-
.
.
She suddenly stopped and I also stopped, almost falling forward.
.
When I looked at my front I saw Jimin sitting on the sofa, straight looking in my eyes.
.
.
Jimin: what?
.
He asked me...when I was about to say something I felt like someone gently pushed me from behind and I fell on the sofa right next to jimin, our bodies were so close, touching.
.
.
Jimin: why did you pushed y/n, Jenny?
.
.
She let out a soft chuckle.
.
Jenny: Don't leave your wife alone. She was looking for you, so I just bring her to her right place, right next to her husband.
.
.
Everyone let out a soft chuckle except Jimin. I lowered my gaze, feeling my heart pounding, my face heating.

TIME SKIP

I was in our room, unpacking my things as we are gonna live here for 3 days. Well Jimin's mom is not here because she went to attend someone's wedding so we are gonna live here until she come. Well I am a bit curious that Jimin's father never showed up, neither at home nor in our wedding. Should I ask Jimin about his dad? He won't get angry, right?

But wait, where is he even? I looked around the room. His luggage was placed in a corner of the room but he was nowhere to be found. I did not hear the sound of shower running so he must not be in the bathroom as well.

I shrugged while taking my towel and made my way towards the bathroom. I entered and closed the door, hanging my towel on the hanger beside the door.

I turned around and how much I wish I never made this move. My eyes widened and my body froze as I witnessed a naked Jimin before me.

He took his towel and tried his best to cover himself and I quickly brought myself towards the door. I opened the door in an agitated state but as I closed the door, I squealed in pain. My foot was stuck in the door. Damn it!

As much as I wanted to scream, I had to suppress it. Stupid door!

After what felt like days of embarrassment, I saw Jimin coming out of the bathroom with just a towel hung around his waist.

Flustered that I already was, I looked down at the floor.

But I heard his foot steps coming towards me and after two seconds, he was standing in front of me.