✌🏽.22

"Hold up Kentrell.I moaned out as he was hitting my spot.

"I kno u miss daddy.He said making me laugh before looking at him serious.

-We came at the same time and then took a minute to lay down and then looked at each other like what the fuck did we just do.

"I gotta go.I said looking at my phone as I got outta the bed and went into his restroom to clean myself.
*
*
*
*
-I walked inside my house and immediately got slapped,I fell to floor and held my face.

"Where the fuck u been.Davine said while holding King.

"And don't lie to me bitch.He said looking at me.

"Davine u just hit me in front of king.I said beginning to cry.

"Where the fuck was u?He said still looking at me.

"My mama house to see Lonnie.I said looking at him and then away.

"For 6 hours huh?He said looking at me and mugging me.

"Your mama brought the kids back.He said walking away.

"So why She bring them back Why didn't u?He said looking back at me.

"Mommy are u ok.Matti said running to me.

"Yeah babe.I said looking at her as she hugged me.

"Your face is red tho.She said grabbing my face.

"Ok babe.I said looking at her.

"Matti we finna go to the park u wanna go.I said looking at her and then Davine.

"Yessss.She said looking at me.

-I picked her up and then went to Davine to get king as he looked at me and mugged me.I went upstairs and put matti down in her room.

"Matti get in your bed and sit down and hold your brother while I pack y'all sum clothes.I whispered to her and she got in her bed and held her brother.

-I grabbed her backpack and started putting sum clothes of hers in there and sum shoes.I then walked outta her room and walked to king room and put sum of his things in there.I then went inside there bathroom and took there toothbrushes and other higiene things.I went back inside Matti room and sat the backpack down and walked into my room cause I already had my bags packed but Davine was in the bed laying down but I had a lie for him.I went to the closet and picked up my bag and then looked at him and walked to the door.

"Where u going?He said looking at the wall while smoking his blunt.

"I'm finna give this stuff away cause I can't fit any of it.I said looking at him.

-I walked outta the room and went back inside King room and grabbed his car seat and and went back to matti room,I grabbed king and put him in his car seat and buckled him up.

"Matti put your shoes on.I said as I grabbed the bag I packed for them.

-Once She was done I picked her up and walked outta the room and quietly went downstairs but King started crying making me rush outta the door and to the car,I opened the back door and put them in and put their seatbelts on.

"MOMMY LOOK.Matti said as I closed the door and got snatched up by Davine.

"LET HER GOOOOO.Matti said as King was still crying.

-I elbowed Davine in his stomach and opened the door and got in the car and locked it.I put the bags in the front seat and looked at Davine.

"Babe open the door we can talk about it.He said tryna open the door to the g-wagon.

"I know u hear my son crying open the door.He said still tryna open the door.

-I looked at Davine and then to matti and then back at Davine and realized he wasn't the man I feel in love with anymore so I shook my head no and reversed outta the driveway and pulled off.
——————————————
All I gotta say is wow