💔.6

-I woke up and looked around to see we was still on the road until I seen the California sign,I looked at Kentrell who was drinking whatever was in his cup as he had one hand in his pants.

"U want sum.He said looking at me.

"What is it.I asked knowing he was finna say lean.

"Lean.He said drinking sum more of it.

"Naww Im good I just wanna get outta the car and really lay down on a bed.I said putting my head on his shoulder.

"U ain't gone have time to do that we gotta go to one of the Cartel daughter sweet sixteen and then i gotta talk to him about business.He said making me take my head off his shoulder and look at him confused.

"Well I'm not going I wanna lay down,I'm sore and I'm hungry.I said pouting and putting my head back on his shoulder.

"Wait is it like prom or sum?I said looking at his phone.

"Yep and we already got are  outfits.He said mugging his phone as he got to a post on Instagram.
*
*
*
*
*

-Basically What we wearing-

-We walked into the ball room and there was nothing but Mexicans in there so all eyes was on us making me move my long straight hair outta my face.

"Aye wassup Trell.He said as Kentrell let my hand go to hug him.

"And who is this?The man said taking my hand and kissing it.

"This my girl Emma.Kentrell said grabbing my hand and squeezing it.

"Oh hi.I said looking and him.

-I couldn't trust any Cartel from what they did to my dad so I watched who I talked to and how I talked to them.

"So u hear to talk business right?He said as we sat down and had a drink.

"Yeah.Kentrell said smiling showing his Permanent diamond teeth.

"About the?He said looking at me.

"1mill.Kentrell said as his eyes was on the girl in the big ass dress.

"Oh yeah do u have what I want?He said as 3three walked in wit Kelsey and a duffel bag.

-They outfit-

-3Three gave him the duffel bag and he unzipped it and looked it before closing it.

"I will double that money if I can spend a day wit this beautiful lady.He said grabbing my hand as I looked at Kentrell.

"Naww she good.Kentrell said as we got up.

"Well I'll have your money in yo account by no time.He said as Kentrell aggressively grabbing my hand and rushed us outta the ball room.

-We walked outside and got in the all white lambo and it was. Silent as Kentrell pulled off.
*
*
*
*
*
-I laid on the bed as my phone started ringing,I picked it up and answered it.

"Hello is this Emma,Emma Martinez?

"Yes?I said confused.

"We have your little sister apparently in California waiting for sum one to pick her up?

"Um who are u talking about I don't have a little sister.

"She saids that she is your little sister on your dads side,after her father died her mother committed Suicide but before she did she gave her all the information about u?

"Just give me the address.

"2707 Care cent.

-I hung up and looked at Kentrell who was sleep,so i got outta the bed and grabbed his keys on the night stand while putting my Ugg slides on.
*
*
*
*
-We made it back to the hotel and walked into the hotel room,she sat down in the chair and looked at me as I sat down on the bed and looked at her.

"My name is Lonnie like my moms.She said rolling her eyes.

"My name Emma.I said smirking cause she looked just like my dad and had his attitude.

"Who is he?She said pointing at Kentrell.

"My boyfriend,Kentrell.I said looking at him.

"Do u know why my mommy killed her self?She said looking at me.

"No do u?I asked while looking at Kentrell move in his sleep.

"Cause she had me and my brother and when my daddy died she was hopeless and started giving up and we lost everything.She said wiping her tears.

"I'm soory.I said looking at her.

"Bruhh who u talking to?Kentrell said looking around before he got to Lonnie.

"Who is that?He said looking at me.

"My sister Lonnie.I said as he went under the covers and started moving until he got to my spot and started eating me out knowing there was a child in here.

"What is he doin?Lonnie said looking at me.

"He's rubbing my stomach cause it's hurting.I said trying not to moan.

"Can I sleep on this bed.She says going to the other bed.

"Be my guess.I said looking under the cover.

"Kentrell Stop.I said but he didn't listen.

"Do u have a phone I can watch YouTube on?She asked making me pick up Kentrell phone.

"Yeah.I said unlocking it and giving it to her knowing he was going to get mad.
——————————————
Kentrell is a fool

Welp Emma u have a sister