💘.5

-I walked into the house to see clothes leading into my moms room.

"Yessss papi.I heard from my moms room.

-I rolled my eyes as I went to my room not caring who was in my moms room.I closed the door and locked it and went to my closet.I grabbed my suitcase and started packing.

"ARE U FUCKING SERIOUS!!!I heard my mom say

"BUT U JUST HAD ANOTHER BITCH IN MY HOUSE!!My mom said as i rolled my eyes wishing I would have went inside the room.

-I grabbed my higiene things I take on trips and then zipped my suitcase up.

"U CAN LEAVE THEN GET YO SHIT!!I heard my sum called stepdad say.

-I grabbed my suitcase turning all the lights off in my room and walking out.

"U was here the whole time.My mom said looking at me wit tears running down her face.

"I thought that was u in there.I said looking at her.

"U can get out too!Mike said pointing to the door.

"Don't talk to her like that.My mom said pushing him and he pushed her back making her fall.

-I ran outta the front door and put my stuff in the backseat before looking down seeing a pistol on the floor.I picked it up and closed the door and ran back in the house and pointed the gun at him.

"No Emma no.My mom said.

"Mom he just put his hands on u.I said crying.

"Naww do it.He said smiling.

"EMMA NO I LOVE HIM.My mom said crying as hard as she can.

"Mom u don't know what love is remember that when I asked u did u love dad.I said crying and pointing the gun to her and then back to Mike.

"Bro fuck this Im out.I said walking outta the house and getting in the car putting the gun on the floor as I zoomed outta the driveway.
*
*
*
*
-I pulled up to Kentrell house and got out grabbing my suitcase outta the back and closing the door and going to the front door and unlocked it wit his key,I opened the door and walked in and closed the door behind me and locked it back.I went upstairs still crying but started crying even harder as I seen Kentrell having sex wit another female.

"What the fuck did I do!!I said making him look at me and get up.

-I ran into his room and started attacking the girl he was wit.I was a white girl but I had them hands,Kentrell pulled me off of her but I pushed him off of me and started throwing punches at him,he dodged sum of them but not all of them.The girl got outta the bed making my mouth drop open.

"But She old news!I said looking at Kentrell and slapping him.

"Say Jania get out.He said grabbing my by my face and slamming my back to the wall.

-Jania walked out and the front door slammed making me look at him.

"Fuck wrong wit u?He said all up in my face.

-He let my face go and I started send punches to his face but he caught my hands and pushed them away and slapped me.

"Fuck u Kentrell!I said before he punched me in my mouth.

"Chill the fuck out and watch who the fuck u talking to fa I have yo lul ass laid here on the floor.He said looking me in my eyes while i cried.

"What's wrong wit u?He said as he went to sit on the bed.

-I didn't say nun making him get up and walk outta the room making me get up and walk into the bathroom.I had a busted lip and his hand print on my face.I cried sum more before I wiped my face and started the shower,I walked outta the bathroom to get my suitcase and bring it in the room,I then went to Kentrell closet and got one of his t-shirts and my matching bra and panties set I left over his house.I walked back into the bathroom and got undressed and got in the shower and then felt somebody breathing on my neck from behind me which I knew it was Kentrell cause he bent me down and gave me all his inches.

"Fix yo attitude.He said pulling my hair making me moan.
——————————————
Ion like this chapter
Hope y'all enjoy