😊.10

-I woke up hearing loud music as the it was dark it the room.I got outta the bed and opened the door and went downstairs to see Jania and Kentrell getting tattoos,I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs wit only my shirt and panties on.Jania looked back at me and rolled her eyes and I went to the refrigerator and grabbed my a water.I went over there and sat on the couch watching them get they tattoos.I made a Instagram post saying I was single and Kelsey was the first person to call me.

"Yesss Im single.I said making Kentrell look at me.

-Kelsey shook her head as I hung up and Kentrell kept looking at me.

"How is your baby?I said looking at Jania.

"Oh he's good.She said looking at me and smirking.

"U ok in there baby girl.I said looking at my stomach making her look at Kentrell as I smirked at him.

"Go put some pants on before my kids come outta that room.He said as I rolled my eyes.

-I went upstairs and went to the bathroom and turned the shower on and got undressed.
*
*
*
*
*
"Kentrell u got the bitch name and face on u.I said looking at him as he played wit his kids as Lonnie was playing on my phone.

-He ain't say nun as I went to the bag I packed and unzipped it and pulled everything outta and put it back except the gun I put that in my purse.I walked outta the bathroom turning the lights off and grabbing the Benz keys.

"Lonnie what would your last words be to Mommy and sum called daddy.I said looking at her.

"BYE BITCH.She said making me laugh and walk outta the room.

-I went downstairs and walked outta the front door locking it behind me.I walked up to the Benz and got in starting the car and pulled  off.
*
*
*
*
-I got outta the car and walked up to the door and twisted the door knob and the door was unlocked.I walked into the house and it was decorated differently making me shake my head and it smiled like weed,I snuck upstairs and went to my old room that was now Lonnie room.I mugged as I seen Mike sitting on her bed wit her underwear in his hands as he smelled them.

"So I guess when mom not u here u fuck Lonnie?I said pulling out the gun.

"U a fucking pervert and u in her room smelling her underwear nigga.I said looking at him.

"Pull the trigger.He said looking at me.

"Not just yet.I said pistol wiping him making blood fly outta his mouth.

"That's for that red mark u put on Lonnie neck nigga.I said going to closet and started taking her stuff down and packing all her stuff.

-When i was done i pointed the gun to his head.

"Lonnie last words for u was BYE BITCH.I said before busting his brains and putting the gun back in my purse and running outta the room and downstairs.I walked outta the house leaving the door opened and got into the car putting all her stuff in the front seat and pulling off.

——————————————
DONT PLAY WIT LONNIE🙄🔫