Special chapter

After we found out which ship won a lot of people were disappointed. So I'll be writing a special chapter and also be making a story on this ship or I can delete the last chapter and continue on with the ship. It's your guys choice.
Enjoy 😉

Danny's POV
After the purple dragons entered Jokers territory and harassed me. (If you know where the gang name purple dragons came from you are now my best friend). I found out that Jay, his sister, Joker and Harley but mainly Jay. Are very overprotective of me and I like that, they remind me of my brothers and it makes me feel at home.

Even though, ever since then Jay would not allow me to leave his side. Poor, poor Jack son of cat Woman. He flirted with me one day causing Jay and him into a huge fight which Jack's mother disciplining him on choosing the wrong person to flirt. Well me I was just giggling in the back round at the interaction.

Oh and apparently the Joker and Harley have stopped at crime to gave there son and daughter a better life. Causing Dad and my brothers to mildly except my relationship with Jay. Since I've gone public with dating Jay Quinzel it apparently gained respect from the people of Gotham.

I still work as my fathers secretary, which I love doing since I get to spend time with him. Most of the men leave me alone as well once they found out who I was dating. I remember one time Jay went to work with me.

He caught a man flirting with me, and father banned Jay after what he did. If your so worried yes the man still.....breaths. The Joker has also been able to control his craziness, Harley has been his counselor threw the whole process. Promising to actually fulfill her duty like last time. She's been doing really well, her and Joker's relationship is much stronger. The Joker even started showing real loving affection towards her. Which me and Harley both checked him if he was okay.

He poured for a while when we didn't believe that he was actually showing affection. We had to get him out of his room which he was sin for three day's. I started to also tutor the villain kids, since no school would except them because if there parents. Thought they said that they rather have me then some biased teacher.

I'm also doing great as mama bear to the YJL they see me as a mother figure. They kinda and kinda don't except Jay. It's split, aqualad, kid flash, super boy were furious and would not except Jay. Beast Boy, Megan, Speedy and the others were unsure at first but later on excepted him. Especially Blue beetle him and Jay are great friends and they are both protective over me.

All I'm all I'm Happy and could never be more.