Den Mother

Danny POV
I woke up to see Dick was gone so I got dressed in a big sweater and went down stairs too see my brothers.

Danny POVI woke up to see Dick was gone so I got dressed in a big sweater and went down stairs too see my brothers

With some other kids in the living room. I kept on floating and floated over to Damian and Jason. Who saw me floating and Damian immediately picked me up and held me. I didn't care anymore and just rested on his shoulder. "Ah Danny your awake I like you to meet the kids you'll be a den mother to". I nodded my head and floated over out of Damian grass much to his dismay. "H-hello I-I'm D-Danny" everyone looked happy and shock but I brushed it off and they all introduced them selves. Artemis,Dick,Jason,Damian,Cass,Kaldur,Wally,            
Connor,Megan, etc. They were really nice especially that speedy kid who did this

"Hello cutie I'm Wally your new boyfriend and soon to be fiancé or maybe Hubble". I just tilted my head in confusion and said "are those your nicknames or something" all the girls gave Wally kid a glare and I was just so confused. Wally was about to say yes to my question but was cut off by my brother attacking him. Super-boy tho he is so kind and I can see that he's had a ruff life. "Hi I'm Connor"
I was maybe to happy I said hi a lot and he kept on smiling at me. His smile is very pretty I just spaced out looking at it.

"Now then everyone suit up were all going to Justice Hall for Danny to meet everyone else". Dad said everyone nodded and did as told and I realized and just recognized Bruce as my dad which I was proud to do. Everyone got suited up and I saw that Damian's suit had a little tore in his. I did a little magic thanks to my ghost abilities and it was fixed which he literally said this. "Bless you and your powers Danny" I smiled and everyone was confused until he top them what I did and they started asking me to fix some of there clothes which of course I said yes to.

My brothers also realized what I was wearing and here's how that went. "Danny jack Wayne what are you wearing" was dick then came "when we get back home we are burning anything that show that amount of skin" was Time. "Who gave you those clothes" then came Damian "Oi Speedy and super Jr eyes off Danny" cane Jason. It was bad we entered the justice hall with my brothers glaring at Connor and Wally and Wally and Connor glaring back with Kaldur joining in this time.

When we entered I saw someone in red and remembered it was someone named speedy he was green arrows sidekick. I heard he has anger issues, I floated over to Wonder Woman and black canary and said a faint hello. They just squealed and started to hug me which I didn't mind much. I went over to green arrow and said "long time no see queens" everyone stopped and stared at me wide eyes. "What do I know him what's the big deal" "how do you know him tho" Damian said getting defensive. "Oh well before I ran into him injured on my way to Gotham do I patched him up real quick and just left". "Yeah ya gave quit the chase but I'm glad bat guy over here found ya" when he said that I then spoke "wwwweeeeelllll kinda the o-opposite heh".

He looked confused while the whole bat family were just shaking there heads agreeing. While we were talking a green bomb came in and bat man yelled "everyone cover your mouths". Which everyone did but it was to late for me but nothing happened. But when the weird green cloud substance cleared up out came this weird clown guy. "Why are you dressed for saint Patrick's day" the girl who looked like she was dressed for Valentine's Day cracked up laughing while the green bean just pouted. I floated down a bit more and went to the guy much protests. "H-hello w-what's y-your n-name" they looked shock at what I said then introduced them selves gave me some invitation thing and left.

"Well um he seems nice"