The new ship

Hey guys so the votes were in and I also asked this question on my other stories

The winner is
DICK X JASON X TIM X DANNY X DAMIAN
I apologize to anyone that didn't want this ship. I'm excited though I've always wanted to do this kind of ship so I'm glad it won. Bruce will be a supportive father in this and the relationship between Jay and Danny well you'll see. I'm sorry but I will have to make Jay the bad guy IM SORRY.
Now enjoy the next chapter.

Danny's POV
It's been a week of me and Jay dating and my family doesn't support us saying they don't trust him. I don't know why thought he's a kind and sweet person. I'm thinking this while making a surprise visit to the Jokers hide out to see my boyfriend Jay. I open the front door and walk up to Jay's room to hear some moaning.

I take a peek to see Jay on his bed doing it with catboy. When I saw that my heart broke into pieces, thoughts went in my head saying 'maybe it's not what it looks like'. I couldn't believe myself so I teleported home and landed in my room crying my outs out in my pillow. Apparently my brothers heard my cry and knocked on my door.

"Danny bro what's wrong are you okay" said Damian. "We're worried about you" said Tim, "who hurt you" said Jason, "do you need cuddles" said Dick. I was so happy that they cared so much about me I got up and walked to the door. I opened the door and when my brothers saw my crying face they had dark looks.

"Who did this to you" Damian said through gritted teeth he did not look happy. "It's hick n-no o-one o-okay all y-you have t-to k-know is me and J-jay are d-done" when I said Jay's name I started to bawl my eyes out. Dick picked me up and cradled me while I cried my eyes out in his shoulder.After and hour of crying I became tired and fell asleep on Dick's shoulder.

Batbros POV
"DAD" we all said in a rush to Dad/Fathers office to tell him what's going on with Danny. Dick is in Danny's room comforting Danny right now. We slammed open Dad/Fathers door and our Dad/Father jumped at the sudden entrance.

He looked angry that we've interrupted him so we quickly explained why were here by saying. "DANNY'S BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON HIM". When we said cheated Dad/Father looked furious and stood up and started walking and when he passed us he said "gather the JL and the YJL". He used his worst bad glare we have ever seen in centuries. We gathered everything's don't old everyone to meet for a meeting and then told Alfred to keep an eye on Danny. After we gathered everything we then went to the Justice League Hall to see everyone with worried faces.

No ones POV
Let's just say that when everyone found out about what happened to Danny. Jay's days were numbered.....