Going to gotham

Danny POV
I lost them my friends and family I lost them. Sure they abused bullied and neglected me but they were still my only family and I still cared for them. I went over and packed my stuff but before I did I grabbed each of there bodies and gave them a proper funeral and tombstone. For some reason I now have permanent white hair but still have blue eye. I can change my hair color but my white hair is now sort of me.

I'm planning on moving to Gotham to how I have information that a blood relative of mine lives there. I hope he or she are nice people and that they'll except me for who I am. I now have everything packed but before I go I'm going to the ghost zone to say bye to skulker and Ember. Sure Skulker is my enemy but I still kinda see him as a friend.

I made a portal of my own and entered it but when I entered I was introduced to a army of ghost glaring at me. So I yelled "YOU GUYS ARE FREE I WONT BE STOPPING YOU ANYMORE JUST DONT HURT ANYONE AND WE WONT HAVE A PROBLEM". I was about to leave until Ember yelled "WAIT WHY NOW WHY ARE YOU NOW SETTING US FREE WHAT ABOUT YOUR HAPPY FAMILY AND FRIENDS".

That pissed me off they weren't my family they lied and hurt me but I'm willing to forgive them but I just had to yelled. "OH YOU MEAN THE ONES THAT ABSUED AND BULLIED ME YEAH THERE DEAD TO HOW SOME PORTAL EXPLODED ON THEM AND I WASN'T THERE TO SAVE THEM". I saw everyone's shocked faces even Vlad was there and looked sympathetic for me but I won't fall for it so I said goodbye and left hearing the please of me staying.

I made a portal and went threw it and I was in Gotham. I have no place to stay so I just went on top of a building and slept hoping for something good to happen the next day.

Next day

I woke feeling cold and hungry but I knew that I wouldn't be eating and how I was used to not being fed as much. (If your wondering what he looks like just look at the book cover). If I count this day I haven't eaten in a week. Yes I know it sounds bad but I couldn't stop there hatred so I let it happen.

I got off the building and found a.....

(Hi this is my first book on batfam and Danny phantom comment if you want me to add anything or if you have any book ideas for me and please go and check out my other book)