33

The next morning I woke up in Wes' bed without Wes. I sat up in confusion wondering why he would leave me alone after such a break-through night.

I checked the time that read 12:00pm, I usually don't sleep this late, but then again I haven't gotten much sleep since I've been here. I quickly got dressed and ran downstairs in fear that he had left. Then it hit me. He left to go to the meeting that he promised to take me to.

I angrily threw in my boots before quickly walking to the shop. I wondered why he would leave me knowing how much I wanted to be apart of the plans. And why would he do this after a great night, I thought that he would have at least honored my wishes a little bit more.

As I walked down the sidewalk I heard my name being called, "Dani," the voice shouted catching up to me.

"Oh hey, Charlie," I faked smile. I was happy to see him, believe it or not I've actually missed his goofy frat boy self, but he picked a bad moment to spot me. I continued to walk as he followed.

"I haven't see you in a while, I just wanted to see if you were okay and that I'm sorry about getting angry over you and Gus."

"Wes," I corrected but couldn't help but chuckle. "But I'm actually busy at the moment. I'm late for something, but I'll call you later, okay," I smiled making him nod in excitement before turning away and leaving me to walk a couple more steps.

Once I entered the building I was approached by the girl who was here when I took Jess to get a tattoo, except now she had rainbow hair. "What are you doing here," she snarled grumpily. I rolled my eyes.

"Wow what great hospitality this place has," I sarcastically told her faking a smile. One thing I can't stand is when people are rude for no reason. I've never been able to hold my tongue, and I gave up a while ago trying to contain my thoughts.

"Sorry, I'm just not a big fan. You're dad is the reason why all this shit is happening. You know how many people in this team your dad has killed, murdered, or tortured," she told me as she popped her gum.

"I had nothing to do with that," I told her.

"Yeah, that's the story Wes keeps saying but I call bullshit. Either way your dad is one evil son of a bitch, and that shit is definitely genetic," she dryly insulted, but she seemed bored with the conversation as she flipped through her magazine.

"You don't know anything about me," I argued approaching her. How could she say that evil runs through my genes, I'm nothing like my dad.

"I can tell just by looking at you. You might have Wes fooled and his followers but you can't fool me."

"That's not fair," I chuckled making her make eye contact with me and sliding her magazine to the side, "Word of advice, don't judge a book by it's cover. I mean when I look at you I think a sad girl who has to express herself in anger, hair dye, and probably multiple men," I commented looking at her outfit or lack of one, "but the more I get to you the more I realize you're just a bitch."

"What the hell is going on down here," Wes asked walking down the stairs in shock once he saw me, "Danielle?" He approached me in a stern look and an intimidating walk thay I have come to know is his look of 'I mean business', it didn't scare me though. "What are you doing here?"

"I should be asking the same thing. You promised me that I could come and then you just left," I responded infuriatingly. I'm so mad at him for always making decisions for me. I'm a big girl I can decide things on my own.

He sighed and pulled me off to the side, "If I let you be apart of this, you will just sit there, you won't say a word, you will just listen," he instructed and then he more loudly added, "And don't call anyone else a bitch, even if they are one." I nodded and rolled my eyes not knowing whether or not I was going to do as he asked or not.