5

Three weeks go by and it has been the most boring one yet. Wake up, school, eat, study, sleep, repeat. There's only so much I can take. I feel like I need to get out more, but last weekend was a once in a blue moon thing. And I honestly don't feel the need party.

It's also been a week since I've heard from Wes, not that I was expecting him to. I just thought it was super weird how he went away. My mind wasn't on him anyways. Today is the day I've been waiting for for months- Bon Jovi Reunion Tour!

Yes, I love 80s music, Jess thinks it's weird, but she has no room to judge. I like good music, not just a genre. People have always hated riding with me, due to the fact that my radio switches from Guns N Roses to Miley Cyrus to Luke Combs to Glee songs.

I start getting ready for the concert, I want to get there early so that I can find my seat and my group of friends. I tried talking Jess into, but she wasn't having it.

Since I'm going to a Rock concert I decided to throw on a pair of ripped up black jeans, a cute white crop top and finished it up with a cute choker and black heel boots. My makeup was pretty casual with mascara and eyeliner, I'm not a make up girl. However, I love makeup, I just don't know anything about it and I'm too lazy.

As I walked out of my apartment the cold air blew right through me. It's not even dark outside yet so I can't even imagine how it's going to feel tonight.

I chose to walk to the venue since it's walking distance and traffic is going to suck tonight. And I'm not confident to attempt driving in New York yet.

As I'm walking down the street it's hard to ignore how different it is here. It makes me miss home on my farm. The north from the south is a big step, almost scary. I traded small town for big city, knowing everyone for meeting new faces everyday, cows for rats, and home for an unfamiliar place.

The line to get into the venue was awful, as always. People cutting in line, screaming, yelling, and people falling all over the place because they're already drunk.

I texted my friends to tell them I was already here and that I would save their spots. They all replied with "sorry I'm running late! Thank you!"

The crowds were getting smaller due to the fact our seats are on the 2nd floor. As I started making my way to the door that lead to the seats I felt a hand touch my shoulder.

"Hey, funny seeing you here," a familiar cheesy smile appeared. It was Wes, and he was rocking a black leather jacket, black jeans and black shoes. I have to admit, he looked good. No matter how hard I tried to stop thinking about it, there was no denying that this boy is attractive.

"You too," I told him smiling. I looked behind him and he was with a group of people including 3 girls and 4 guys. I was kind of hoping that one of girls weren't "with" him, but he didn't introduce me to anyone so it made me feel as if he didn't.

"I didn't think you liked Bon Jovi," he paused after seeing my face in annoyance, "you don't look like a person who listens to this type of music at all." He chuckled. "I always pictured you as a Taylor Swift girl."

I rolled my eyes. I do love me some Taylor Swift, but I also enjoy a lot of 80s classic rock. It's annoying how some people just assume that you don't. People always come up to me and ask me if I really listen to Def Leppard or just wearing a T-shirt as a fashion statement. It's annoying, but the shock on their face when I list songs or tell the about the band always makes up for that.

"And you look like a Nickelback guy," I told him pointing my finger at him.

"Okay, okay no need for that," he laughed. "Are you here alone or?"