$ T H I R T Y • S I X $

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

• • •

Magical Moments
~
May 12th, 2019
Southampton, New York
Seventeenth Week Pregnant

Vera's P.O.V.

1:49 am.

Laying in bed, I felt sexually frustrated. As a hormonal pregnant woman, it was difficult living as a single to-be-mother. I ran my hand through my hair, my eyes fixed on the ceiling as my other hand grasped my best friend, my trusty pink chrome-colored bullet vibrator. I picked it up and studied it before letting it fall from my grasp.

I glanced down at my belly, feeling guilty that I wasn't alone to relieve myself, but I lacked sexual attention. I sighed, coating my fingers with my saliva after pushing my panty aside. Rubbing my lips had me release a breath. I slowly lead my finger up to my aching button. Beginning to circle it, I attempted to imagine the first thing that came to mind that aroused me.

A man felt as if his body was hovering over mine, his fingers brushing along my arm that erupted a flood of goosebumps. I pulled my hand from my panties back to my pelvis bone, running it along to tease me further. His breath grazing my ear which heightened my senses. Frustratedly, I yanked my underwear down my legs before tossing it across my bedroom, leaving me bare under my silky sheets.

Crawling back into the depths of my mind, I felt my hand drift from the pebbles on my breast, down to my belly-button, dropping to between my thighs that were aching for release. Attempting the circle my clítoris, I groan in frustration, noticing I wasn't getting as moist as I usually did.

My eyes peeled open, guilty for considering what I'm about to do next. My hand grasps for my vibrator as I prepared myself. Closing my eyes after hearing the vibrations come alive, I pictured Leone as the man, whose goal was to please me. Sliding the buzzing device from my perky nipples once again, circling the two buds, I imagine his fingers replacing it instead, toying with my body.

Going further, one of his hands remain to tease my bud, then the other carefully sliding down to my button. My engorged clítoris calling out to him, craving for a touch. The vibrations thrumming against my fair skin. Running the bullet along my puffy lips caused me to let out a breathy moan.

Shifting my head to the side, I figured everyone was asleep when my eyes fell on the digital clock on my bedside table.

"Do you like what I'm doing to you?" I imagine him say. I moan as I softly nod my head. I bite my lip in anticipation when the vibrations move north, to my bundle of nerves. A gasp escapes as the pleasure heightens when the bullet landed on my clítoris.

I felt myself climbing, traveling to exceed from the top, to feel the pleasure of breaking apart. "I'm going to come," I whispered under my breath. I felt my nipple pinch before the sparks were traveling through my nerves, causing me to moan louder than before, but not being able to escape from this room. Moving it to my entrance, I slowly push the bullet inside as my moistures lubricate it.

I bite my lip, feeling his lips suction my throat that helped me to reach higher, approaching my goal. "You want to come for me, baby?" He whispered into my ear before his teeth caught onto my soft lobe. I moaned in response, my movements beginning to feel sloppier, moving in and out faster, harder, deeper.

I nod frantically, beginning to beg for release, feeling tears leave my eyes as the pleasure becomes too much, coursing through my veins; from my breasts to my slippery clítoris, causing my toes to curl.