1.14. Love and strength

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Push me against the wall

And kiss the hell out of me

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"Ina, I stole your yoghurt again."

"Mhmm."

"One of your teachers was pissed at you."

"Sure."

"I think I farted just now. A really bad one. My stomach has been hurting for a while from that cheeseburger I ate."

"Nice."

Namjoon gawked at me as if I took a dump on his father's head, but I was just minding my own business, getting ready for one of Jimin's parties while having a hard time suppressing my silly smile as I replayed yesterday. It was like I was living the dream. Jungkook was just so romantic, I was surprised. There were just us two sailing away (aside from the waiter and the captain, of course) enveloped in serenity and sheer affection for each other that night.

A content sigh escaped me followed by a stifled giggle as I brushed my hair before my vanity mirror.

He loves me... He actually loves me back!

"You're scaring me but I can work with that," Namjoon chuckled. I must had scared him with all the twirling I did in my room when he first came in to go to the party together. What can I say, love makes people do crazy things.

His smile softened. "I've never seen you this happy before."

I paused, taking in his words perhaps for the first time today.

"I'm happy for you, cous. I really am."

The tenderness in his voice and eyes expressed the millions of unspoken words, things that only him and I knew. I stared at him in the mirror, returning his smile with a small one.

My phone vibrated on the nightstand and just when I was about to groan, thinking it was my parents calling me to complain about my 'shitty' attitude again, Namjoon chuckled as he picked it up and chimed, "This is the bridesman speaking, the bride is currently getting dolled up, mister groom."

With blushing cheeks, I stumbled over to him and slapped his arm, earning a yelp from him before snatching my phone. It was Jungkook alright.

A huge smile grew on my features as I drawled, "Hey."

"Hey," he purred, tickling my heart. "Are you coming to Jimin's party? Cuz if you are, I'm coming to pick you up."

"Hey now, you're abandoning your cousin?" Namjoon pouted beside me, eavesdropping on our conversation with his ear stuck against my phone.

"Hyung? Oh, are you taking her there? Then I'll see you two at the party."

I snapped my head towards the hazelnut haired boy to shoot him a glare.

"What?" He stepped backwards with his hands raised. "You two will be glued to each other at the party anyways. I don't want to be left this soon...?"