1.2. Your messages, my happiness

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Text me that you're thinking about me

And my day becomes millions of times better

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"So?"

Namjoon plopped down on my bed with a huff, slightly bouncing on the mattress as he watched me with huge eyes that were gleaming with curiosity.

I cocked an eyebrow before returning to my homework. "So what?"

He groaned in exasperation like how he often did with me lately as if it was more than obvious what he was asking about.

"What happened between Jungkook and you yesterday?! It was way past eleven when we left and you know it," he complained, throwing me disappointed glares that would actually look intimidating if I wasn't someone close to him. "If I don't ask, you're not even gonna tell me?"

Oops...

"Well, since you didn't ask anything, I thought you weren't interested or had already figured out everything, Mr. Brain-monster." I breathed a chuckle, trying to ease him. "We just talked and talked all night, and I actually came to realize that we had so much in common all the way down to our sensitivity to smell."

"Hmm," he drawled, giving me an unsatisfied pout with his plump lips. "Well... that's a... progress...?"

I rolled my eyes with a little head shake before focusing on my homework again...

Until my eyes darted to my phone that buzzed on the desk, a notification lighting up the screen.

Jeon Jungkook: Heeeeyyyyyyy

My lips immediately stretched into a huge smile as I read his message, my heart filling with giddiness. I could imagine him wearing his signature bunny smile when texting me like this.

Cute...

"Why are you smiling like a madman," Namjoon asked, shattering my elation for a moment, and jumped up from the bed to take a peek at my phone. "Oh."

A new message followed the previous one, buzzing the phone once again, and I failed to hide my delight, my smile growing twice the size when I read it.

Jeon Jungkook: How was your day?

My day was shitty, feeling tired after getting back to the dorm at the ass crack of dawn, getting scolded by one of my teachers for dozing off in class, and shouting the wrong answer to a question during a lecture (and I was so confident, my goodness). But all the stress melted away as soon as I read his text.

I was brimming with joy.

"Okay, but why did you save his number with his full name?" The caramel haired man hissed in pity. "That's cold."

"None of your business, Joonie." I shooed him away with one hand and the man huffed quietly before walking to the mini-fridge that was half his gigantic size.

Grinning to myself, I snatched my phone to unlock it and reply to the little messages.

Me: Heeeeyyyyy lol