Chapter 7.

A letter was delivered to Chiron and praetors Reyna and Frank. They were to gather the boys listed for a private meeting with Apollo. No one else was to know Apollo was visiting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reyna and Frank looked at the list that they had received. Frank looked at Reyna and he saw indifference. He was unsure if this was common, gods leaving notes telling them to gather up campers. The word sacrifice crossed his mind.

"Quietly, gather the following campers no one else should know about my arrival.

Bobby son of Mercury
James legacy of Bellona
Dakota son of Bacchus
Nelson son of Ceres
Louis son of Bacchus
Jasper son of Venus

I will be at Camp Jupiter at Sunset to speak with you all.

                                                                ~Apollo"

The boys were in the fourth and fifth cohorts with the exception of James, who was a legacy of Bellona and was exceptionally skilled in all things Roman.

"Gather the boys in the Fifth, I'll get James and meet you at Forth" Reyna suggested for sunset was nearing and they best be punctual for the first God visiting Camp since....well since they were told that the world was ending and they had to help stop it.

Frank agreed and set off to Fifth, when he got there Dakota and Louis were having a chugging contest and Bobby was hanging upside down from a bunk watching them looking amused. The rest of the cohort watching them or keeping themselves busy with various things.

Frank cleared his throat to make his presence known, immediately the chugging contest ended and the entire cohort scrambled to get to their own bunks to stand at attention.

While pre- training with his Father he was always shocked and uncomfortable whenever shown the proper respect for a Praetor this would have given him anxiety now he was pleased he knew he was not above them but that instead they respected and trusted him. While the Fifth Cohort was still a bit of a mess of "Greeks and Geeks" they were much stronger and far more balanced, Frank made sure of it.

Within seconds the entire cohort was standing at attention in front of their respective bunk waiting for orders they were sure we're soon to come.

Before speaking Frank studied them they were certainly not prepared for battle but it seemed they were just relaxing and hanging around - all cohorts should be ready to battle within a minute and in the back of his mind he wondered if they could be ready.

Frank cleared his throat again, "Dakota, Louis, and Bobby come with me please, everyone else... As you were."  The three boys cautiously followed Frank outside wondering what they did or didn't do for Frank to come retrieve them.

They followed him silently thinking to themselves. They stopped at the Fourth Cohort where Reyna and James, Legacy of Bellona had just arrived.

Reyna nodded to him to take lead, "Wait out here, we'll just be a minute." Frank ordered before heading inside, Reyna followed him without a word.

The Fourth Cohort seemed to be somewhat more organized then Fifth but a glance at Reyna suggested she didn't approve. The campers in Fourth quickly stood at attention after noticing both Praetors had entered the barracks.