~Chapter 3.~

I looked next to me to see Jason walking away.

I looked back in the room and then went after him.

He had tears in his eyes, The second we stepped out of the Athena cabin he took off running.

I chased after him, yelling his name. If there was anything I learned about Jason was that he was reckless when he got angry. Taking into account that Piper was his the love of his life, anchor, air that he breathes whatever you want to call her just broke his heart, I had a couple of ideas of what he might do.

I broke out of my thoughts to see him duck into the north woods, behind the Big House. I started to run faster as I panicked as a thousand different scenarios ran through my mind, each of them ending terribly.

Through my many years at Camp Half-Blood I learned many things about the woods...the south woods that is, the ones we play Capture The Flag in. I didn't really know about the woods behind the Big House until recently...around the time I disappeared.

No one knew about them, they were pretty much a secret, because a couple of acres in is a cliff. They're beautiful...but a camp full of hormonal teenagers that have just learned they will be running from monsters their entire lives, letting them know about a cliff only a couple minutes away walking isn't exactly the best idea.

I lost sight of Jason, I closed my eyes and used my powers to sense the trees around me so I wouldn't trip, I reached out searching for Jason's presence. He was getting closer and closer to the cliffs. I tried calming the waves down and have the water climb up the side of the cliff to catch him but then he stopped running.

I caught up to him to see him just sitting there, his feet dangling off the side of the cliff, looking out sea.

I slowly sat beside him to not startle him.

I looked at the ocean to sea a pod of dolphins playing with a group of merteens (merfolk that are teenagers duh), I smiled at the simplicity of there lives. Merfolk didn't have to deal with things such as cheating girlfriends/boyfriends, or any of that, merfolk had mates and the second they meet them they fall deeply in love with them and never betray or hurt them. At least that what my dad's Second Hand told me.

I told Jason about this...he said nothing.

We sat in silence for a while almost an hour when he finally spoke.

"Is it completely terrible that I might have seen this coming?" He asked but it didn't sound like a question he wanted answered so I said nothing.

"I had a dream, and I saw exactly what we just saw...and then we were in a limo, with our Fathers, Apollo and Aphrodite we were talking but I couldn't hear what we were saying. I saw them cheat on us and I said nothing, thought nothing of it, thought our girlfriends, that we have risked our lives for more than once could not possibly cheat on us, and now here we are."

I thought about what he said, "Why do you think they did it?" I asked.

"They didn't care about us, they didn't think we were enough for them, their selfish, There are plenty of reasons as to why, excuses."

I didn't know what to think or what to do. My heart just broke in two, Annabeth had one half and I wasn't sure if I would ever get it back.

We started to walk back to camp when the sun started to set.

We said our goodbyes and headed to our seprate cabins, but I think we both knew we wouldn't get much sleep that night

❤❤❤❤❤❤😈💛😈❤❤❤❤❤❤

Apollo POV

I was driving over Camp Half-Blood after the meeting with the council.

I caught sight of my little brother and cousin sitting on the North Cliffs and wondered how they knew about it, as far as I knew none of the campers were supposed to know about it. I shrugged the thought off, their is alot of stuff that Percy wasn't supposed to know about and does.

They didn't look like they would do anything stupid so I decided to keep driving.

I was passing the cabin area when I saw a group of kids, now that wasn't unusual because it was a camp but they looked like they were doing something they shouldn't have been doing.

I looked closer and saw that the two girls were Annabeth and Piper and they were each holding hands with the boys who appeared to be twins of Nike.

I thought back to when I saw Jason and Percy, they did look a little out of it but nothing gave away that they knew for sure.

Annabeth and Piper are smart and clearly they don't care much to get caught if they are trying to sneak around in broad day light.

I kept driving so I could think about what I just saw.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Hey Homies!!!!!!!!!!! Wassup!!!!!!!!! So my phone broke!!!!!!!!! Updates will be slow!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully I will get a new phone on July 1st but that is not set in stone !!!!! 

no long A/N today....

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Or just be Silent.

Peace Out Homies!!!!!!!!!!!