2

The metro ride back near the home only took about ten minutes. Walking also took about ten minutes, and that's when Penny wished that there was a stop closer to the home. She hates walking so far, it only cause her to be later to the home, which is never a good thing. When Penny did get back to the home, as soon as she stepped through the front door, she was met with the sight of Mrs Jefferson. Mrs Jefferson grabbed her upper arm tightly and dragged her all the way into the kitchen, before pushing her into it.

In a harsh tone Mrs Jefferson began to speak,"I want you to make two pans of lasagna. We're eating it tonight. You can change into something nicer when you finish."

Penny wasn't even able to reply before Mrs Jefferson stormed out of the room. Mouth agape, Penny looked at the empty space Mrs Jefferson once stood. Making lasagna takes a while, and she's guessing that she doesn't have all that time. Penny dropped her backpack in the corner of the kitchen and turned away from the space. Quickly she gathered everything she needs to make the lasagna. This lasagna has no cheese, and that's the way she likes it. Personally Penny thinks that adding cheese takes away from all the glory lasagna has.She had to boil the pasta, and she had to cook the meat even before she could put it into the lasagna pans. But eventually she was able to finish all that, and get out the pans. Carefully but as fast as she could Penny laid out all the pasta, and the meat. She stacked them both into the pans and when she finished a smile graced her lips. She was able to do all that in about five minutes less than usual. That means five extra minutes for her... well maybe. Penny put the two pans into the oven, grabbed her bag off the floor, and bolted up the stairs, heading straight for her room.

She ran fast up the stairs, and through the hallway. She burst through her door, not even caring to knock, even though she knows that both Jackie and Daphne are in the room. The two of them yelped and groaned at her, but continued to get ready as well. 

Penny ignored them and went to the closet. She only has one dress, and she's so happy that she didn't get rid of it. If she had gotten rid of it to gain some extra cash, she would have only been able to wear a pair of jeans and a nice ish button up shirt. That outfit would not have been acceptable. So Penny grabbed the green dress off the hanger and walked over to her bed. She closed the door to the room, and went back over to her bed, slipping her shoes off while walking. She took off her sweater and the shirt from underneath to reveal her abs, and toned body. Every time Jackie or Daphne sees Penny without a shirt, they wonder how she's able to have a body like that. As far as they know, Penny isn't on any sports teams and she doesn't have the time to work out. They just don't know about her powers, and that her muscles have come from that. 

Penny took the rest of her clothes off, and slipped the dress on over her head. She straightened it around her body, and slipped her shoes back on. She only has the one pair of shoes, so she can't wear any nicer ones. She went over to the mirror hanging on their wall and fixed her hair. She put all the clips back into place, and brushed through her frizzy hair. Penny checked her watch, she only has about ten minutes before she has to take out the lasagna, which means she has ten minutes to do some of her homework. So Penny took a few papers out of her backpack, and began to work on them.

She worked on them until she heard the doorbell ring. Her head snapped up at the sound, and then she looked down to her watch. She has two minutes left. Noticing that she's alone in the room, Penny gets up from her bed and walks down the hallway, and skips quickly down the steps when she hears the oven's timer go off. Penny jogs past the front door where Mr and Mrs Jefferson stand with the guest. She jogs past the large dinning room where most of the kids are seated at their spots. She jogs into the kitchen, takes ahold of two pot holders and opens the oven. She takes the two lasagnas out of the oven and places them onto the stove top. She takes the aluminum foil off the top of it, letting the delicious scent go into the air.

A smile graces her lips, and she turns around to get the cutting knife and spatula. Out of the corner of her eye she sees Mr and Mrs Jefferson enter the kitchen with two people. She doesn't see who the people are, she's focused on getting what she needs. 

Quickly Penny cuts the two lasagnas into the appropriate squares. She lifts one of the pans and walks to the dinning room. She places the first one down the table cloth, and returns to the kitchen for the second and the spatula. When she returns she places the second one down, and the spatula too. She moves quickly to the other side of the table and sits down in her seat. She looks up and to the other end of the table, where Mr Jefferson is not, and her eyes widen at the sight of the guest. 

Bruce Wayne.

Bruce Wayne is the guest!? 

Before anyone can say anything Mr Jefferson clears his throat, grabbing everyone's attention. All heads turns to him, and he smiles, and gestures to Mr Wayne.

"Kids, this is our guest. Bruce Wayne, and his butler Alfred Pennyworth. They're having dinner with us tonight, and after they'll get to know you a bit."

"It's nice to meet all of you. I'd say more, but the smell of this food is making me really hungry," Bruce Wayne says chuckling. 

The adults laugh, and a few of the kids break into a smile. 

"Penny since you cooked, why don't you dish out a serving for our guests," Mrs Jefferson says.

Penny nods her head and gets up from her seat. She takes Mr Wayne's plate into her hand, gives him a slice, and then does the same with Mr Pennyworth's plate. When she returns to her seat, everyone else begins to dish themselves a slice or two. Penny doesn't get herself a slice yet though, instead she gets a slice for the three kids sitting next to her. Giuliana, Suzie, and Thomas, since they're 7 and 6 years old. She doesn't want them to make a mess, she gets them their food before giving herself two slices. 

Throughout dinner really the adults only talked to each other. In the end pans of lasagna were gone, I guess everyone was really hungry. Bruce Wayne had two pieces, Alfred Pennyworth had two pieces, Mr Jefferson had two pieces, Mrs Jefferson had one piece, Jackie had one piece, Daphne had one piece, Laila had one piece, Suzie had one piece, Giuliana had one piece, Thomas had one piece, John had one piece, Gian had two pieces, Jack had two pieces, and Penny she had three. No one really took note in how much Penny ate, well at last the people who actually live at the home didn't. Bruce and Alfred both saw that she had more than everyone else, including the very buff looking Mr Jefferson. They thought, how could this small teen eat more than a large adult man?

But that didn't matter. 

After dinner, Daphne and Jackie cleaned all the dishes, it was there night to do so. So everyone else gathered in the living room, where Bruce could meet each kid. Sadly though Bruce only got to meet four kids, he got a call from someone, and ended up having to leave early.

The good thing that happened that night, is that none of the kids were hurt afterwards. Mr and Mrs Jefferson where to happy with everything that happened to really think of any of the kids after he left. 

So Penny was able to sleep well that night. The only thing that bothered her was her Spider sense. She woke up to it once, that one time it warned her that she was being watched, but she didn't know from where. What she didn't know is that she was being watched by the Batman.