Hyunjin - Baking Session

You were walking together with Hyunjin as you were going to bake a cake together for his birthday that was coming up. You had been friends forever but you had slowly fallen for him. You didn't know how he felt about you, but you were pretty sure he didn't like you that way.

When you arrived the both of you immediately went to the kitchen and started to follow the recipe you had agreed on the previous day. "2 cups of flour" you said while waiting for Hyunjin to measure it and put it in the bowl. You turned around to look at Hyunjin only to be met by a white cloud of flour.

You looked down at your flour-covered self before looking at Hyunjin who was laughing his ass off. "Oh this is war." you said with an evil smirk. You grabbed some cocoa powder and Hyunjin immideately panicked. He started running away from you, leaving you no choice but to run after him.

After throwing things like flour, cocoa powder and eggs on each other for about 20 minutes you were both on the floor, laughing and exhausted. "Hyunjin, maybe we should actually bake the cake now." "yeah, you're right" he said before he proceeded to stand up. He helped you up as well and soon after the cake better was in the oven.

You both looked around at all the mess you made and was about to clean up when the door opened. You both looked at each other with fear. "Oh no Chan!" You both said in unison, while looking at each other with fear in your eyes.

You both ended up running to Hyunjin's room at full speed. As soon as you were inside you locked the door before catching your breath. When you turned around you stumbled and fell on top of Hyunjin. You immediately apologized and tried to stand up, but Hyunjin pulled you down again.

"What are you doing" you asked. Your face was beet red from embarassment. "Y/n, I have something to tell you. I really like you and I have for a while now. I know this is sudden, but will you be my girlfriend?" You were shocked and didn't know what to say. "It's okay if you don't feel the same just-"

Before he was able to finish his sentence you kissed him. When you pulled away a big smile appeared on his face. "So is that a yes?" He asked followed by a little laugh. "Yes it is." You said before he pulled you in for another kiss. You were just an inch apart when you suddenly heard Chan scream "WHO MADE THIS MESS IN MY PRECIOUS KITCHEN!?"