- b o n u s c h a p t e r -

- f o r t y -

a loud feminine cry echoed through the house, that came from a pretty six year old child. in less than half a minute, loud heavy footsteps were heard than came from the kitched when jungkook sprinted from just to reach the young girl.

yelling out "areum-ah!" as he immediate drop to his knees and cupped the soft cheeks of the kid and wiped away her tears.

jungkook then picked her up and placed her to the couch, "be a good girl and stay on the couch, okay?" a small nod came from areum. he rushed towards his and yours bathroom to find the emergency kit.

when he came back, areum is only sniffling and rubbing her eyes to wipe away her tears. jungkook then kneeled in front of areum, panic and gentleness can be seen in his eyes, but he calmed himself.

jungkook then took out a green transparent bottle that is certainly the rubbing alcohol every kid fears of. areum, not wanting to feel the immense pain, scooted far from jungkook and started crying again once she saw the bottle.

"areum-ah, i know you don't like this. but it will clean your wound. do you want to have worms in there?

jungkook said, which completely didn't help the crying kid who is now shaking her head and repeatingly said, "no worms! no worms! hate worms!"

jungkook calmed her down and smiled which reached his eyes. he praised the little girl, who shyly smiled at his compliment.

she then made a debby ryan face, jk, lmao.

surely, she has a crush on her uncle.

but her smile quickly vanished and a loud ear-piercing cry soon followed when jungkook, without a warning, placed the cotton saturated in rubbing alcohol on her scratch.

jungkook held the six year old girl's hand on his palm and rubbed small circles on her hand.

-

"areum-ah~"

you yelled out happily and opened your arms for the squealing child, who has a big smiled on her cute little face. you need to kneel on the floor for areum to hug you.

you glanced at the male behinf areum, who is also staring at you with a small innocents smile. but then when you both connected eyes, you saw a glint.

you looked away before you forget your surroundings.

"are you hungry, little one?"

the child nodded, you smiled and took out a box of cupcake that you had seokjin gave you when you went to his bakery. areum squealed and opened the box, her hand almost grabbing one that has a blue icing, which you blocked, making her look at you in confusion before remembering something.

"oh! oh! uncle jungkook, can you please help me wash my hands?"

the said male nodded and carried the child towards the kitchen. while you carried the box towards the table.

just then, the doorbell echoed throughout the house, followed by a loud "areum-ah!" from your best friend. you went towards them and hugged jimin tightly.

"ah, jiminiee~ i missed you so much! it's been so long~"

jimin grinned and hugged you back, his eyes disappearing.

jimin: i know right! i wish we could stay longer but, we need to get going.

"i know, right! i wish we could stay longer, but we need to get going. let's catch up sometime, hm?"

"surely."

you pulled away and so did jimin,

the bored abandoned male pulled jimin by his waist and laid his head on the latter's shoulder. jimin grinned and shook his head.

"he's so clingy lately, i don't know why—"

just then, a high-pitched voice is heard and small footsteps followed.

"appa!" areum claimed.

-

after half an hour, jimin and yoongi, along with their adopted child, areum decided to go home.

you and jungkook bid jungkook goodbye to the three from door, you watched as their car slowly drifted away.

surprised, you let out a squeak as you were pulled by the waist by jungkook. who has whispered something in your ear that made you gulp hard. wellthatainttheonlythingthatshard;)

"how 'bout we make one?"

____________________
🎉🎉

and yes that's the last chapter on this mf book, thank y'all for your support and for enduring until this last chapter. lmao. goodbye, hoes!

bro i honestly think this ending is better than the first one💀

03-06-19

_WifeuOfJimin
(now known as @-jiminxx-)