- t w e n t y s i x ~

oh god— here it is again
we need tons of holy water
like damn bro

jungkook went out to buy some things, and also some food so he wouldn't look suspicious about him suddenly going out and not bringing you with him.

you are currently waiting for jungkook in the leaving room, eating a piece of cake you found in the refrigerator while rewatching black panther. when you heard the doorbell echoe through the house making you instantly shoot up from your seat, the plate almost slipping from your hand but you managed to place it on the coffee table in front of you.

you: jung—

you say as soon as you opened the door excitedly but instead you were pulled into a kiss. jungkook swiftly dropped the paper bags on the floor and closed the door with his foot. mumbling a small 'hop' between the make-out sesh. he placed his hand on your butt when you did and hooked your hands on his neck.

He travelled towards his room, the paper bags left in front of the door. He forced his tounge in your mouth, as soon as his touched yours, your tounge laced with his. The lack of oxygen forced you both to pull away and take a few inhales and exhales, catching your breathes. After a few seconds, Jungkook's lips is back with yours again. But soon needed to pull away because Jungkook threw you on his bed, he didn't hover above you, instead he turned his back on you.

But you didn't let him as you wrapped your fingers around his wrist, but he shrugged it off. Tears built in your eyes, your vision turning blurry, you didn't realize that Jungkook is back again, wiping the tears away, mumbling a small 'don't cry, I'm here'. He placed his lips with your again, moving. But this time it isn't fast and rough, instead it's the opposite.

He pulled away, and made you sit up. Your eyes widened as he brought out something that looks like a cloth, but it barely covers anything except your chest and crotch area.

Your lust-covered mind didn't think twice and grabbed the cloth. Running to the bathroom and stripping. Jungkook sat at his bed, palming himself while thinking of you wearing the pink cloth. He let out a loud groan as you showed up in front of him.

the pink crop top that has a perfectly heart shaped heart in the upper part of the cloth, you cleavage can be seen on the hole, your erected nubs poking on the fabric as it keeps rubbing on it as you squirm under jungkook's intense gaze

his eyes then traveled down, going to your pink skirt that is currently hanging on your petite waist that ends barely in your mid-thigh. white knee-high socks that has a pastel pink lace above it.

jungkook's eyes flushed and lips curled into a smirk as he once again eyes you up and down, not failing to notice your squirmg. the hand that is once on his obvious tent is not up in the air, gesturing you to come closer to him.

When you did, you were immediately bent as Jungkook engulfed you into a deep kiss, his hand is behind your neck, pushing you more into him to deepen the kiss. While the other is already in your ass that is barely covered by the baby pink skirt. He suddenly squeezed it, making you moan in the kiss.

It slowly went down, teasing you as his hand went nearer on your wet entrance. Going over it, rubbing your inner thigh. You unconciously whined, and moved your hips, only to get spanked.

He then moved his lips to your clothed nubs, giving it kitten licks through the fabric. Suddenly, a digit was inserted to your soaking wet entrance, a scream escaped from your mouth as you gripped Jungkook's shoulders, your knees almost giving up.