- t h i r t y t h r e e -

but soon you regretted it as you heard the question your mom asked. jungkook too, stiffened as soon as he heard the question he fears. your eyes wide as same with your brother/lover whatever you wanna go with, anyways, the reaction was too obvious.

seokjin: i assume it's a yes.

seokjin voiced out his thought as soon as he noticed the lovers matching reaction that seemingly answers the question: are you both in a relationship?

jungkook: f-father we can expl—

seokjin: yeah like 'one day we suddenly realized our feelings for each other and blah blah blah..'

seokjin annoyingly mock jungkook.

suddenly something clicked inside of jungkook that instantly made him mad and could only see red. you placed a hand above jungkook's to stop him from whatever he was thinking, though you felt a bit angry but ignored it, instead you wanted to calm jungkook.

fortunately, it calmed him a bit, but he still can't believe that this man who raised him since he was little and cared about him and approved of his decisions that he thinks is right for him, disagrees of this one decision that he thinks is the greatest decision he did.

you, who has a lot of thoughts running inside your head but kept it to yourself as you don't want this to grow bigger. you don't want to interfere thinking it will make a damage, but at the same time you want to fight for your love for him. and that's what you exactly did.

you: you think we are like those teenagers that just says i love you to each other without thinking? no, you're wrong. we are already adults who can handle this serious stuffs, especially our feelings for each other.

[ a/n: bro this lowkey sounds like ur one of the 'quirky' girlsksjsksj ]

you rant more but then suddenly you were cut off by a wind shield wiper was heared making you confused.

seokjin: look at how they took it seriously–

jungkook: what the fu—

seokjin: this is a child-friendly house my son.

you: i don't understand...

mom: one word: prank.

[ a/n: yes❤️ ]

you watched as seokjin and your mom laugh in sync, the contagious wind shield wiper laugh of seokjin and the squeaky noise that your mom made while laughing; blending. soon after you four were laughing while seokjin made some dad jokes that some are lame though you laugh at every jokes he said.

mom: oh yeah, we have something to say.

jeongguk and your attention averted to your mom and seokjin who suddenly got serious.

'are they divorcing?' both you and jeongguk thought as you stare at your parents intensely.

seokjin: we are actually forced to get married by our parents.

you: whAT?

jungkook: whAT?

both of you and jungkook yelled, your parents have a calm look on their faces although they wanna laugh at the children's reaction.

you can't believe what you just heard.

at their age, they're still forced to get married? what the hell?

mom: mmhm.. oh! and, in the next few months we can get divorced, i think..

you: whAT?

jungkook: whAT?

seokjin chuckled as he slouch into the couch, feeling tired all of a sudden. suddenly his mind drifted to a certain male.

the day went with spending time with the family, and then planning to have a bonding this night.

which is happening now. and you were so embarrassed because of your mom, who keeps telling about you when your were younger when you have some 'hilarious' accidents. read: embarrassing

about you were also enjoying the time, only because you're so close to jungkook infront of your parents who agreed of your relationship.

the fire in front of you all are giving you warmth, you all is actually outside the chilly night waiting for the midnight.

you haven't actually bought gifts for them because of what happened, so you all agreed to give each others the gifts on new year.

seokjin took a sip from his wine, speaking bluntly as he tell something very unexpected.

seokjin: i've been thinking of namjoon recently, i can't get him outta my mind..

jungkook: what— who's this namjoon?

mom: his secretary..

you: you knew it all along?

mom: well i'm with him even on the office, like the sexual tension is real as fuck i can't breathe.

jungkook: oh god. then dad's.....

seokjin: yep, what y'all are thinking is damn right.

you: this is too much, i need a break, i think one of my two brain cells just commit suicide.

suddenly, fireworks were heared and a series of yells of Merry Christmas from the neighborhood.

mom: time flies so fast.

seokjin: yeah...

you: well? merry christmas then.

____________________

merry christmas y'all! i hope y'all spent your time with your families happily.

btwtheendingisnearsooohueheuehueheueheuehueheue

advance merry christmas to the readers that is a day or hours late in kst!!

anyways, this is my gift, which has a lot of plotwist lmao.

12-25-18

_WifeuOfJimin
(now known as @-jiminxx-)

hope y'all fine with same sex relationship though i won't show jin and namjoon being together but they'll end up together because i said so💅