- t w e n t y -

you woke up with a scowl on your face, feeling cold. you tried to move closer to him and bury yourself on his arms, but pain shot throughout your whole body, mainly your inner thighs. you hiss in pain.

how can you not be in so much pain when you and jungkook had several rounds, and after the second round he was quite rough with you. you both didn't know how you go so aroused even if you just took one pill.

[ a/n: how's your 🐱 doing ;)]

soon you felt movements, an arm thrown across your waist. you stared at his face, appreciating his features, well you know where he got his features from.

his long eyelashes fell on his skin, cute snores coming out from his cherry-like lips. you noticed traces of bitings on his lips, and you blushed. how can you do this when you're so innocent. you eyed travelled down to his collarbones. you noticed purplish spots almost covering his collarbones. the same purplish spots can be seen around his shoulders.

you got curious, and looked at your own chest. your eyes widened as you saw the same colors. "do we have the same allergy?" but then you thought hardly, "oh.. it's a hickey.." you trailed off.

you then heared someone laugh quietly, you looked up to meet the beautiful brown orbs with yours. "how are you so innocent, it's making me insane." you looked at him in confusion "why, though?" he looked at you like you were some dumb idiot, "we just had sex!" pink hues creeped up on your face at his straightforwardness. pou pushed your face in his bare chest to hide your face in embarrassment. you heared him chuckled again before pushing you closer to him.

"can you walk?" You looked at him in disbelief, "are you dumb?" it's so obvious, like what the hell, he got so rough on you yesterday. "let's take a shower, i'll carry you." you shook your head and pouted, "nooo!!" you whined loudly. you threw an arm across his torso before clinging onto him like a koala.

he pulled your face away from his chest before laughing loudly as he laid his eyes on your face. "what?!" you dryly yelled, your throat hurts from screaming yesterday. "you look like a duck." you were about to argue with him, but he said something that made your face grow into a tomato. "my ducky."

you were about to punch him, but he suddenly lifted you up with a huge grin. you yelped in surprised as you tried to grab the blanket to cover your body, but you failed miserably.

you don't even know how fast he lifted you up at that time, but you then remembered, he's a muscle pig afterall.

he made you sit on the tub as he turn on the faucet. he then joined you on the tub, the both of you facing each other.

suddenly you got shy, and pushed your knees towards you and hide you in it.

jungkook: don't act like i haven't seen that before

he said with a chuckle, making you more embarrassed than you are right now. you're sure that your face is like a tomato right now, but a smile is still in your face.

______________________

I'm still alive, yes. Exams just finished, and we got a week off. But we have some practices to do, but still I'll try to update. Sorry for not informing you all!

10-21-18

_WifeuOfJimin
(now known as @-jiminxx-)