- t h i r t y o n e -

you were heating up the food when you feel two arms wrap around your waist and a chin over your left shoulder, you leaned back and smiled sweetly.

you: what are you doing?

jungkook: hugging you, duh..

you: in the morning? have you even brushed your teeth?

jungkook: of course! and i missed you..

your food should be the one heated up, but instead you face is, thanks to jungkook. you laugh to cover it up as you felt giddy, you slightly bended over the counter as you wheeze lightly. jungkook snorted with a smirk, a dirty though passed by his mind, but quickly shook it off as this is not the right time to get horny.

jungkook: i have a hugeee headache right now and that's why i'm going to leech onto you, so get comfortable.

he jokingly claimed as he look at you calming down from the laughter. he then continued to hug you from behind.

you: we look like a couple.

jungkook: but we are already a couple.

you: you know like the—

he spinned you one-eighthy degrees and pecked your lips, catching you off guard and stop mid-sentence.

jungkook: you speak too much, you know that?

you: now you don't want me speaking?

jungkook: aish..

[ a/n: i am sorry about my koreaboo behavior back in 2018 ]

jungkook scooped you up and placed you on the counter, face only a few millimeters between you when the microwave said: bitch i'm fucking hotter than you both so get this shit before i burn it.

few seconds after that, you laughed as the microwave finishing has been processed by your brain, you pushed jungkook gently and hopped down to get the heated up food. jungkook just stands there, now a pout replacing the bold smirk he got earlier as he sulks, completely different from the jungkook several seconds ago.

-

you were both eating quietly when a sudden question decided to force itself out of your mouth before you could hesitate,

you: so.. when are we going back?

jungkook: when i finally have the courage to show up.

____________________

sorry for the short chapter cuz it's supposed to be a filler.
our internet isn't that good so that's why I didn't update yesterday which is when I was supposed to upload this chap.
so yeah that's it, have a nice day everyone!

12-20-18

_WifeuOfJimin
(now known as @-jiminxx-)

彡stepbrother ☁️ jungkookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें