Chapter 13

*Enjoy💖!*

The Next Morning

"Ugh," I groan as I lift my head from the pillow.

Looking around the familier room, my brain burns with confusion. I look next to me and feel my heart stop.

"Oh. My. God."

I fall out the bed with the sheet around me and collect my clothes.

"Uggh," I hear.

"Shit," I whisper.

"What the fuck happened?," I hear the guy whisper.

I crawl across the floor and pick up my clothes.

"What happened?," the guy asked. "Who are you?"

I stand up with my clothes in hand and sheet wrapped around me. I turn to him and look at him for the first time since I woke up.

"Its you," he said.

"And it's you," I say awkwardly. "I have no idea what happened but I'm sorry it did."

"What's yo-."

*Knock, knock*

My eyes widen and I quickly run into the bathroom.

"Morning Jake," Johnny says.

"Morning John," Jake says.

"How was your night man?," Johnny says laughing. "I heard a girl screaming like crazy in here."

Jake laughs. "Uh yeah it was great."

"Good to hear man," Johnny says. "But get up and dressed cause we gotta get your stuff for your first day at Landmark tomorrow."

"Got it,, he says.

I hear the door close and I walk out the bathroom fully clothed.

"I am so sorry this happened," I say before I leave quickly.

I run downstairs and towards the door but am stopped by Johnny's voice.

"Melia?," he says. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I stayed in my guest room last night," I lie. "Anyways, I gotta go, moms worried about me. Bye!"

I run out the door and to my car. And then make my way home quickly. Parking my car, I get out and head inside.

"Where were you young lady?," dad asks.

"We were worried sick about you," mom says.

"I know I'm sorry," I say. "I went to the party for the football game and I decided to stay the night at Johnny's cause I was too tired to drive home.

Dad sighs. "Its alright."

"But next time, call us and let us know what you're doing."

"I will," I say. "I'm gonna go shower."

"Okay, well we're going out with Aiden's family," mom says. "He may or may not stop by."

I roll my eyes. ~Mom and Aiden's mom have been trying to get him and I together since like forever...~

"Okay mom," I say. "Love you guys bye."

"Bye."

I walk upstairs for my shower while my parents leave. Setting my stuff down, I find bags of new clothes on the floor by my closet.

"Of course," I say as I see a note saying "From Maddie".

I go into my closet and grab a matching pair of underwear and bra. Then I take myself into my bathroom and start my hot shower. The hot water sent soothing chills down my back. After about 10 minutes in my shower, I get out and throw on my black bra and underwear that say "I love you" on them.

Leaving the bathroom, I put my dirty clothes in the hamper and start going through the clothes Maddie dropped off to me

Leaving the bathroom, I put my dirty clothes in the hamper and start going through the clothes Maddie dropped off to me. I hear my bedroom door open and watch Aiden walk in.

"How'd you get in?," I ask him.

"I have a key remember," he says.

"Oh yeah," I say. "But what are you doing here?"

"Nothing, just hanging out," he says. "I got nothing better to do."

"Um, okay then," I say. "Just sit down and don't touch anything."

"Okay MOM," he says.

I roll my eyes and get up putting clothes away.

"God Damn," I hear as I get up.

"What?," I ask confused.

He doesn't say anything. All he does is wave me over to my chair that he was sitting in. I walked over to him and stand in front of him. He grabs my waist and pulls me close. I feel his lips plant to soft warm kisses down my stomach.

"Sit down," he whispers to me.

"What n-."

"Do it," he says softly.

I carefully sit down on his lap. The awkward feeling I'd expect to be there was nonexistent. I felt more safe than awkward. His hands snake around me and onto my butt. He looks at me with a dark eyes.

"Want to know why I said Damn?," he whispers with a grin.

All I can do is nod my head yes.

"Because you got an ass this is mesmerizing," he says grinning.

*Hope you like! I'm sorry this has taken me forever to upload. I've had a lot of sad things happen this week so I've been very busy. But love you guys!!! Byebye!💖*

 But love you guys!!! Byebye!💖*