Chapter 12

*Enjoy!💖*

Aiden

Once I started the engine and drove onto the road, I could feel Amelia's arms tighten around my waist. I've always dreamed of this day. The day I could feel her soft arms tight around me. I could feel her face pressed against my back.

"Your missing an amazing ride," I say to her loud enough so she can hear me.

"Um, I'm good," she says.

"Come on kitten, open those eyes and look around us," I say to her with a grin.

I can't see her eyes open but I know they are when I hear her gasp. ~God I want to see that twinkle in her beautiful brown eyes...~

"Its such a blur its beautiful," she says. "All these lights."

"Glad you opened your eyes?," I ask her with a grin.

"Definitely," she says. "Are we almost there?"

"Yep," I say. "Just right up the hill here."

I drive us up the dirt path hill and park my bike. Climbing off the bike, I turn around and help Amelia take off the helmet. She flattens down her hair and climbs off the bike.

"Where are we?," she asks as she looks around.

"You'll see," I say grabbing her hand.

I walk us over to the end of a walking path and a smile when her eyes widen.

"Oh my gosh," she gasps. "Is this the entire town?"

"Yep," I say smiling.

"Where'd you find this place?," she asks me.

"My Grandma used to bring me up here all the time until she died," I say.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she says.

"Its alright," I say shaking it off. "But  I come here every time I feel stressed or upset. Only my grandma and I know about this place, and now you."

"Well I'm honored," she says smiling up at me.

My heart jumps as her warm smile enlightens me. I smile at her as my eyes stayed glued to hers.

"What?," she asks confused.

"You're just..."

I pause.

"I'm what?," she asks.

I cough as I escape my daze.

"Nothing," I say stupidly. "You're just like really cool I guess."

She gives me a confused look but then lets it go.

"Its so beautiful up here," she says as she stares out over the town.

My eyes rest on her. I watch her eyes glow. ~This girl is going to kill me...~ She looks at me with her breath taking smile.

"Well um... Its getting late," I say to her. "I should probably get you back to Johnny's so you can get your car."

"Oh all right," she says. "Lets go then."

She starts to walk away and I can't help but drop my gaze to her but that I crave to grab. Amelia turns around and looks at me as she stops.

"You coming?," she asks.

"Oh, uh yeah," I say before taking one last good look and then following her.

When we get to the bike, I watch her put the helmet on and the climb on the back. Grinning, I joined her on the bike and start the engine.

"Don't forget to hold on," I say as I press the pedal down and drive off.

It's not long until we reach Johnny's house. I park my bike in the same spot and get off with Amelia. She smiles at me and hands me the helmet.

"Thanks for the adventure," she says smiling.

"No problem," I say. "Glad you enjoyed it."

*Ding!*

She looks at her phone and sighs.

"I gotta get back inside," she says. "Johnny needs me."

"Have fun with that," I say with a small laugh.

"I will," she says walking away. "Thanks again!"

I watch her walk into the house and close the door.

"Might as well go home," I say.

I put my helmet on and throw my leg over my bike. Starting the engine, I drive out the coalesce and make my way home.

Amelia

I walk into the house and text Johnny asking where he's at.

*Thud!*

I fall to the floor.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry," a male voice says to me.

The stranger bends down and helps me up. He pulls me up and I decide to make eye contact with him. His black eyes looked into my soul. I didn't realize he was holding my hands until his thumb rubbed the top of my hand. I snap out of my world and smile.

"I am so sorry," I say. "I wasn't paying attention."

He laughs a deep cute laugh. "No I wasn't paying attention. "Its on me."

"Oh, um all right," I say awkwardly. "Well I gotta go, my friend is waiting for me."

He moves out my way and smiles. "On you go."

"Thank you," I say walking past him.

"No problem."

I walk away with that handsome beast on my mind. ~Who was that guy?~

*Hope you enjoyed! ByeBye! Love you guys!💖*